The Mika Fan Video

EnFa

Poor confused Beckar - no it wans't :roftl: Why would you think that!? :naughty:

idk XD

its okay when one person advertises.. for like the first time on here... but then other people starts advertising.. and its get cluttered with advertisments XD

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wellllllllllll I didn't have time to come here in the last couple of days... Ea how's it going so far with the vid ??? I'm sorry I really didn't have time to re-do my vid... do you still want me to re-do it or is is too late for that now ??

You don't really have to, 'cos I can just lighten it in Movie Maker :thumb_yello: I've got time to make more on it this weekend.. maybe there's gonna be a new little teaser some time?

You don't really have to, 'cos I can just lighten it in Movie Maker :thumb_yello: I've got time to make more on it this weekend.. maybe there's gonna be a new little teaser some time?

Ooh, i can't wait to see the teaser :biggrin2:

Update:

I've been adding several clips!

BUT

I have trouble converting two of the videos! If anyone know other free video converters - please PM me NOW! And get a free cup!

AAAANNNND! When sending videos, please remember to tell, only if you're more than two in the video, who the other person is! I have no idea you know :thumb_yello:

P.s. .. Please don't use big fonts :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Update:

BUT

I have trouble converting two of the videos! If anyone know other free video converters - please PM me NOW! And get a free cup!

AAAANNNND! When sending videos, please remember to tell, only if you're more than two in the video, who the other person is! I have no idea you know :thumb_yello:

http://www.vixy.net

do you know about that one? what kind of converter?

Update:

BUT

http://www.media-convert.com/ is another option

Ahh this looks like it would be so much fun to do, but unfortunately my digital camera is broken! If I can get it fixed soon, maybe I could convince my brother to be in my video since you need more guys to participate.

Sunshine - yepper

Mel - A video converter. MOV to WMV :thumb_yello:

flyingpurplehippos - yep, Love Today. The first post has all the info you'll need... I think :bleh: