curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to know how he looks.. Maybe his even cuter than his big bro :naughty:

Way to state the obviously IMPOSSIBLE!

Mika's perfection.. can you get more perfect than that? I wont accept someone more attractive than Mika. lol sorry. I get a little defensive.

Way to state the obviously IMPOSSIBLE!

Mika's perfection.. can you get more perfect than that? I wont accept someone more attractive than Mika. lol sorry. I get a little defensive.

Please don't hit me :wink2:

Well, I don't believe in perfections nor imperfections.. lol.. But what if he is cuter :roftl:

Hello fellow Mika maniacs!!!

Im at the moment in a ship cruising over the sea to Sweden!

I needed to pay to get to the internet to see the new posts! ^_^

See ya!

I thought I'd check this thread out again ^_^ I know I'm Mika Mad and can certainly and often am classified as a Mika Maniac but is there any way I can make it official?

just leave curly a note telling her you want to be a mika maniac and she'll make it official and give you a number.

just leave curly a note telling her you want to be a mika maniac and she'll make it official and give you a number.

oooh, thank you so much for your help! I'm off to message curly now! XD

woah! :shocked: Its probably just because its late and I'm tired and my eyes are a bit off from crying, but at first glance it looked like... an inappropriate photo to be sharing. Upon furter inspection though it is clearly an easy bunny Mika and its brilliant! I love the little braces as well ^_^

faints :stretcher: I asked Mika in the scrapbook to come to Switzerland and what did happen???? He will come to switzerland in June :shocked: :shocked: :shocked::yikes::mf_lustslow:

Cooool :D Well, I've been complaining a lot about, that he wasn't coming to my part of DK, and now he's coming to this really small festival.. I also wrote it in my letter.. haha.. I love coincidence.. coincedence.. yeah, that's the word!