Official - Mika Maniacs Thread

curly

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just thought i had to share my story...i was in town today, and the bus line that passes by my house is the crappiest, it has, like, a bus every 30mins/1 hour or so. well, i was in a shop waiting for my bus with a friend because it was freezing outside and all of a sudden we hear a familiar song coming up in the shop...it was grace kelly! :punk: my friend and i looked at each other and laughed because she knows all my love for mika. so anyways, i didn't want to leave the shop until the end of the song, and when we finally did, i saw my bus was gone...:thumbdown: oh well, at least i've missed my bus for a good thing^^

just thought i had to share my story...i was in town today, and the bus line that passes by my house is the crappiest, it has, like, a bus every 30mins/1 hour or so. well, i was in a shop waiting for my bus with a friend because it was freezing outside and all of a sudden we hear a familiar song coming up in the shop...it was grace kelly! :punk: my friend and i looked at each other and laughed because she knows all my love for mika. so anyways, i didn't want to leave the shop until the end of the song, and when we finally did, i saw my bus was gone...:thumbdown: oh well, at least i've missed my bus for a good thing^^

yeah i would have done the same thing as well, but we don't really hear his songs being played around town or in the stores.

I'm SOO a Mika Maniac!!

And I have this video to prove it. Turn your volume down.. I scream kinda loud.

I'm deafff, I'm deafffffff!! How am I ever going to listen to Mika now?!!! :shocked:

I'm surprised he didn't ask that you shush, lol, you were REALLY loud!!!! Bet yu went home with one heck of a sore throat! Good for you though, trying to attract Mika's attention no matter what, that's what a true Mika Maniac does :thumb_yello: lol.

Has anyone realised how totally out of it we are? We're so crazy! YAY! :groupwave:

I'm deafff, I'm deafffffff!! How am I ever going to listen to Mika now?!!! :shocked:

I'm surprised he didn't ask that you shush, lol, you were REALLY loud!!!! Bet yu went home with one heck of a sore throat! Good for you though, trying to attract Mika's attention no matter what, that's what a true Mika Maniac does :thumb_yello: lol.

Has anyone realised how totally out of it we are? We're so crazy! YAY! :groupwave:

That's what I love about that Forum you can be as crazy and childish as you want to and you know you're not the only one :roftl::punk::mf_lustslow:

That's what I love about that Forum you can be as crazy and childish as you want to and you know you're not the only one :roftl::punk::mf_lustslow:

I think thats all mika wants! To get back in touch with his crazy childish side.<3 And we should follow example.

This morning my dad were making a lot of noise with.. erh.. This thing outside in the garage - and I mean a LOT of noise.. But when I walked out, I just feel that his radio was playing Mika - and it was!! I ran through the door.. Lol.. Just to hear it again!

This morning my dad were making a lot of noise with.. erh.. This thing outside in the garage - and I mean a LOT of noise.. But when I walked out, I just feel that his radio was playing Mika - and it was!! I ran through the door.. Lol.. Just to hear it again!

AHH! My friend (who just got her licence) almost crashed her car last night cause Mika was on the radio and I screamed. Couldn't HELP IT!