What is all the fuss.....?

Guest indieraveooer

Guest indieraveooer

Not starting an argument but what is the exceptional thing about Mika that makes everyone love him, want to be a Mika Fan and have a Fan Club?

Don't get me wrong, its good that people have interests and it's your choice - I'm not mocking you! I just dont see all the fuss and why he is so good?

How many people just like the single "Grace Kelly," and thats it? I could name billions of songs that were released, loved and enjoyed and finally people got bored and that was the end of their career!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not starting an argument but what is the exceptional thing about Mika that makes everyone love him, want to be a Mika Fan and have a Fan Club?

Don't get me wrong, its good that people have interests and it's your choice - I'm not mocking you! I just dont see all the fuss and why he is so good?

How many people just like the single "Grace Kelly," and thats it? I could name billions of songs that were released, loved and enjoyed and finally people got bored and that was the end of their career!

why does it really matter to you?

or are you just curious in nature?

As said before.. He has made an great album, with nice music.. Different music and all.. His voice is really wonderful.. he's talented an so on... Grace Kelly is not his greatest song at all!

I second DaislyLou...

Sure there are songs out there that were loved by millions etc. Forgotten, sure. But there's something about Mika's music that makes it the kind that's very hard to get bored of. I've been listening to Mika for a little over a month and a half and everytime I play his songs, it's as if it's the first time! If you listen to 'Life in Cartoon Motion' you'll notice that all his songs aren't just like 'Grace Kelly', his album is very diversified, which proves what a great singer/songwriter Mika is; he isn't limiting himself.

Bored of Mika?! No way! :)

indieraveooer,

Although Im pretty new to this forum and havent really posted a whole lot. (Im a pretty busy person) I can say that from what I've read from these fans on this site absolutley blows my mind. They are very dedicated to Mika and they will stand up for him on any account. But on another note I dont feel its fair that you ask them what the "fuss" is all about on Mika. They like what they like and you cant change that. You dont see them badgering you for whatever you like now do you?

So next time you decide to ask someone (whether its a Mika fan or a Rob Zombie fan) why they like something you better have done your research first.

Gals and Guys, this is as a result of the assault on the myspace. Have just had to ban this person for trolling and the obscene PM they just sent. I hope I don't have to ban more so please, play nice with others regardless of their opinions :)

Sunny