nearly new Mika song ....lyrics by Mika..chosen by you

Steph

Am I still in time to make a contribution? :blush-anim-cl:

I was just listening to Your Sympathy (over and over and over and so on) and I thought this line would fit into the song:

Maybe love is what I need

maybe it could fit right before (or even after) the line

who wants to have me, just to love me?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello: well done steph, to b honest this has been put together better than i thought it would... NOT that i doubted u, its just that it was one of those things that u had to see put together!!!xxxx

:thumb_yello: well done steph, to b honest this has been put together better than i thought it would... NOT that i doubted u, its just that it was one of those things that u had to see put together!!!xxxx

thanks, to be honest, wasn't easy,

and the fun is not over ....as I have latecomers posting ......and I do want to include all the lines that are important to the people......so work isn't over yet....:thumb_yello:

thanks, to be honest, wasn't easy,

and the fun is not over ....as I have latecomers posting ......and I do want to include all the lines that are important to the people......so work isn't over yet....:thumb_yello:

U didnt include mine but i wont hold it against you:rocket: LOL u cant please everyone and make it work thou, its cool..... wot happens then r u sending to Mika?xx

U didnt include mine but i wont hold it against you:rocket: LOL u cant please everyone and make it work thou, its cool..... wot happens then r u sending to Mika?xx

sorry, why not choose another line that would work in the song, then I'll include it, okay,

think about the general story line and find one of your fav lines that will fit and I'll promise it will be in, okay?

yes I'm sending it to Mika to work with and hopefully he'll put it to some music justt for us...!!!!!!!!!1

Thx steph thats very kind but the lines id chosen were personally special to me and wot u have done is fab anyway!!!! you have to stop somewhere otherwise it'll b the longest song in history!!!!! It goes together just fine the way it is:thumb_yello: xxx

good idea:thumb_yello:

i like this one : There is an answer to the darkest times.

how strange that was wot id chosen but it doesnt fit into the song unless u can find somewhere it would go? have a go and let steph know!!!:thumb_yello:

how strange that was wot id chosen but it doesnt fit into the song unless u can find somewhere it would go? have a go and let steph know!!!:thumb_yello:

i will try and do my best to include all, esp if your lines chosen were personal to you, I have to include a couple more anyhow, including Kerchiiiing...and others...I will really try!!!:thumb_yello:

Oh-oh... I'm in doubt now. Could some native speaker please check what Mika is singing in Your Sympathy? Is it 'Maybe love is what I need' or 'Making love is what I need'? :wub2:

I heard this song about 200 times today but I still can't figure out... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh-oh... I'm in doubt now. Could some native speaker please check what Mika is singing in Your Sympathy? Is it 'Maybe love is what I need' or 'Making love is what I need'? :wub2:

I heard this song about 200 times today but I still can't figure out... :blush-anim-cl:

it is maybe love is what I need but The lyrics are not easily found...I thought it is a cover...?

I'm not sure about that, I did a Google search on some parts of the lyrics but I got no results. So I thought it was 'the original', but it can easily be a cover (I wonder where the original comes from then!).

But anyway thanks for checking that line! :original:

mika has done many cover versions...some absolutely brilliant ones...I love his 'same jeans' one,

why don't you find a line for the shock me section...:wink2:

woah woah woah wait a minute...hes done a cover of same jeans?

where can i find it i must listen to it :shocked:

woah woah woah wait a minute...hes done a cover of same jeans?

where can i find it i must listen to it :shocked:

he did it in jo whiley's life lounge, it is brill, I'll find you the link, also it will be released on his single I read....

Hmm...

I look at you, you look at me, we bite each other

:wink2:

No seriously, I will have a look tonight.

o was thinking about this line, but because noone had chosen it, I couldn't include it, but now I can!!!! Yipeeehhhh:thumb_yello:

o was thinking about this line, but because noone had chosen it, I couldn't include it, but now I can!!!! Yipeeehhhh:thumb_yello:

Do you like it? Me too! If it fits in nicely, just include it! :punk: