Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh! But poor tama Mika...we haven't talked about him for a while. Is he still sleeping?

Yup lol hes dead lazy just like the poor tama-mika before him who is with the angels :rip_1:

Wow, many tama deaths today :tears: That's terrible! And there really must be something done about the Mika-tamas. I swear my heart stops every time I read he's died >_< That just can't be healthy. So either don't let him die or don't tell us O_o haha

Really what strikes me most is the loss of (B)eeps :tears: He's been with us from the start, basically. Such a shame to lose him. May he rest in peace. And welcome to Ahfia!! I love the name, Satu ^_^

Elphi is alive and well today. Still 5 but I imagine she'll have her 6th b-day today. She also has 26000 some odd points! I'm almost there! ^_^ Piano, here I come!!!

I wonder if Kata's Ola is still alive.....

Sunny evolved while i was in the cinema and he is now an Old man tamagotchi......i was like Nooooooooo where has my cute bunny creature gone now it just looks like a bald man with legs :boxed:

I wonder if Kata's Ola is still alive.....

Sunny evolved while i was in the cinema and he is now an Old man tamagotchi......i was like Nooooooooo where has my cute bunny creature gone now it just looks like a bald man with legs :boxed:

What? Their lives are going pretty fast i think!

What? Their lives are going pretty fast i think!

*sniffle* it looks like we may get some 12-15 days tops with our tamas before they die of old age unless they reproduce. Then we get our baby tamas and our old ones never die. They just sort of retire :shocked:

Indeed, a moment of silence :tears:

i read somewhere the record age for a tamagotchi is 99yrs....dont ask me where i read this i just remember reading it :boxed:

really,a person kept the tamagotchi going for so long.....they must have given it a state funeral!

:crybaby: Eeps died? :emot-sad:

Ola is still alive, but not very clever it seems...guess I'm not spending enough time with him :blush-anim-cl:

aww, at least he's still alive. For some reason, that made me want to call my next tama "Gump" and Forrest is too long >_<

aww, at least he's still alive. For some reason, that made me want to call my next tama "Gump" and Forrest is too long >_<

I'm not sure I would want another one, I'm getting quite attatched to Ola :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not sure I would want another one, I'm getting quite attatched to Ola :blush-anim-cl:

I know how you feel. Obie was only 3 but I still miss him. I imagine Elphi is going to be even harder as she's already 5 and will hopefully be living much longer.