Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

the match maker came to mine when he was six but i refused it ....now its 14 and i dont think the match maker returns :thumbdown:

So, now we know our tama's hit their baby-makin' prime at 6 yrs old and if they don't have them by then they may never - unless we have friends in our buddy thingy that our tama's can make a baby with.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The matchmaker should come back after six more days or something...

I'm happy I accepted, none of my friends has a tamagotchi. I think I will force them to get one, or buy a tama for birthday present :D

The matchmaker should come back after six more days or something...

I'm happy I accepted, none of my friends has a tamagotchi. I think I will force them to get one, or buy a tama for birthday present :D

just force a tamagotchi upon them as a gift...they will then be forced into playing with it so as not to hurt your feelings hehe:thumb_yello:

well my two friends that are as cool as me have both said they wanted to get tamas but have yet to do it -_- I'm waiting, I want my tama to play with another one.

Kool!

I kinda have the same situation here...

My friend says she wants a tama and it'd be fun but haven't still bought one... :cool:

Me too, I want to have my tama play with another. x)

Kool!

I kinda have the same situation here...

My friend says she wants a tama and it'd be fun but haven't still bought one... :cool:

Me too, I want to have my tama play with another. x)

we need to hurry them along XD Our tamas need playmates!

I just looked and how is Yero still only 1yr? Shouln't he be older now? Or perhaps all the pausing so I could sleep in has stunted his growth!? O_o

My friends say I'm stupid who bought a toy for 199 SEK :)

I say I love it.

But they think it's kinda cute, and they play with Mika in school :D

So I guess they would be quite happy to get a tama for birthday present...

I missed this thread so I'm putting it back on page 1

Oh, thank you... ^_^

I miss my tama. The girl tama I had I killed very soon... :thumbdown:

Im more loving for the boy tamas..?

Anyway now I have this "Ats" ( the first letter disappeared again!!)

And he's cute and happy & healthy at the moment...

Bexxy, 17yrs!! that's really something!! O_O

Wow, Bexxy! Thats incredible! O_o I hope its a peacful passing XD haha

haha it was my pleasure, satu! I missed our fun on this thread ^_^ Shame about your girl! Thats very odd that your letters keep going MIA lol

I liked Elphi more than I like Yero. And he is very needy lately. He turned three today and is still alive and well. In three days I can mate him and get my third generation ^_^ I was so close to having one of the cute boy tamas that look like a bear or a kitty head, but I ended up with the one with three thingies on its head and a squiggly mouth O_o But I love him, anyway =D

yes, its amazing! i think the cute adults may actually be pretty much impossible to get >_<

Haha I always feel bad when i complain about it not being cute. I mean, what would you think of an actual parent if they said " I wanted a cute kid, but wham! It turned so ugly!" haha I feel so bad for caring about and thinking its ugly XD

yes, I know its not a real child but I feel like a terrible tama parent for thinking it anyway. I always think of how superficial I must be or how horrible it would be for real parents to feel that way (and no doubt, some do) and then I think that I could be one of them if I ever decided to have kids. :blink: Not chill, my friend.

yes, I know its not a real child but I feel like a terrible tama parent for thinking it anyway. I always think of how superficial I must be or how horrible it would be for real parents to feel that way (and no doubt, some do) and then I think that I could be one of them if I ever decided to have kids. :blink: Not chill, my friend.

No i think everyone has it in themselves to be a good parent :thumb_yello:

Having bad thoughts about your tamagotchi is ....errrrmm...natural?

Neither do I and I don't want any now and I'm not certain I will want any ever but its definitely a possibility.I haven't a clue what I will want in 20yrs time and it may just be children. All I know is that if I ever decided to have children, I would only do so if I truly wanted and was able to be an amazing mother to them. I would never be one of those who chooses to act like a mom when its convenient or who isn't fit to provide a good life for her children.

Neither do I and I don't want any now and I'm not certain I will want any ever but its definitely a possibility.I haven't a clue what I will want in 20yrs time and it may just be children. All I know is that if I ever decided to have children, I would only do so if I truly wanted and was able to be an amazing mother to them. I would never be one of those who chooses to act like a mom when its convenient or who isn't fit to provide a good life for her children.

yeah who knows what the future may bring...but until that day we will play with tamagotchis :naughty: