Official thread of Mika's tamagotchi.

Sity

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i will tell you a little secret.....when i had my own flat...i collected those furbys i had like a row of twenty or so sat on my window ledge...it was amazing

unfortuanely when i moved back to my parents house i left them all behind :crybaby: :crybaby:

I had one and I begged my parents to the edge of their sanityy for it and when I got it, the little bugger drove me mad. I couldn't bear it, it wouldn't cease its bosoming whining! DX I did have a Gizmo from Gremlins, though, and loved it like you would not believe ^_^

I had one and I begged my parents to the edge of their sanityy for it and when I got it, the little bugger drove me mad. I couldn't bear it, it wouldn't cease its bosoming whining! DX I did have a Gizmo from Gremlins, though, and loved it like you would not believe ^_^

OMG :emot-sad:

I loved my gizmo furby he was so cute

i miss him

Can i have a moments silence please for the passing of my tamagotchi who died at the age of 19 today while i was working :emot-sad:

But i would also like to announce the birth of a new Baby boy Max :naughty::thumb_yello:

aww! I'm sorry, Bexxy! He had a good, long life. *observes moment of silence*

Congrats on Max, though! May he live on forever in his second and soforth generations ~_O

Well, Yero is a happy, healthy, brilliant doctor at the age of five. =D I have quite enjoyed our time together ^_^ Tomorrow the matchmaker should come a-knockin. It will be a sad loss indeed when he leaves and his place is taken by a new tama... *sniffle*

i found it so cute when he said ohh i have to feed it, i dont want it to die again. =) so cute. anyway yeah. i had a tama when i was younger. i was attached to it. lol

oh man so i was i remeber i went to this kids birthday party and instead of playing with the other kids the whole time i played with my tamagotchi and there was a clown and he wa slike does anyone know wht time it is an i screamed out my tamagotchi does! and everyonejust kinda stared at me

Can i have a moments silence please for the passing of my tamagotchi who died at the age of 19 today while i was working :emot-sad:

But i would also like to announce the birth of a new Baby boy Max :naughty::thumb_yello:

awwww :emot-sad:

But welcome to our tamagotchi family Max :mf_rosetinted:

Linda is 5 years old now, might have a baby soon I guess :shocked:

Tama Mika is 5 years old too. So they can have a baby when they're 5 years old?!

I think they can when they are 6, Linda will be 6 later today :mf_rosetinted:

Ola was 8 before he had a baby, but I think I missed the matchmaker the first time :boxed:

Im embarrassed, I killed my tama again... "Ats" is gone!

Bexxy, I highly admire you!! 19 years! That's forever!

You have the new record of the thread!

1. 19yrs Bexxy :naughty:

Good luck for the new tama called Max! :thumb_yello:

well, Yero turned 6 earlier today but no matchmaker yet. I know Elphi was 6 for a bit before she got her baby but I worry I may have missed the matchmaker whilst sleeping in class =P I do hope the matchmaker will show himself/herself soon XD

So sorry to hear about your loss, Satu! Ats will be missed...

Ats will be missed...

Hmm... There's starting to be a pile of these missed tamas... :naughty:

Im gonna start a new tama tonight.

It will live a long life!

My friend bought a tama today!!

Im spreading the word... :naughty:

Oh, you guys saved the plastic clip which you needed to pull out the tama the first time you started it?

I did. It's handy cause when your tama is dead (as mine),

you can save the battery by putting the clip back in the tama!

And then anytime you need, you can start it again pulling the clip out! :D

My tama hasn't died yet. My tama's name is Malin, and she is Mika's daughter ^^

She is 4 years old now, and I hope I will keep her alive so I can get a third generation, so Mika gets to be a grandfather ^^

I'm so sorry for all the dead tamas, may they rest in peace in tamaheaven

haha you certainly are, Satu XD

lol You do that and we'll see. I wish you all the luck in the world ^_^

haha nice job at getting the word around. I tell my people to get tamas but no one has yet so my tama still has no one to play with.

Aww. No I didn't =[ Shucks! Maybeif I get a second tama I can use that clip for whichever one if dead at the time haha

Aww. No I didn't =[ Shucks! Maybeif I get a second tama I can use that clip for whichever one if dead at the time haha

You can easily make your own!

Take the same kinda plastic and cut the right size clip. :thumb_yello: