The Official Freddie Mercury Rememberance Thread

Sigh what a miss , really Freddies death mega affected me , only Mika 3 years ago filled that heart shaped hole :wub2:

beautifully said...:tears:

I tend to listen to this one when the anniversary is approaching...

Edited by suzie

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:tears: Bijou kills me everytime I listen to it... it's so special :wub2:.

I guess Freddie's death affected me in another way because by the time I "discovered" Queen he was already dead :emot-sad:. But there were times, like today, in which I was fully aware that he wasn't here anymore...

I miss him.

Same for me , I was at my dads side of the family .. lovely lovely people but he basically said .. Freddie Mercury has died .. actually Ill PM you the rest ..wasnt nice :boxed:

Oh dear! I think I can imagine what he said, I went through that sort of things too. You can PM me anytime, of course, if you want to tell me:thumb_yello:

Lovely videos everyone, BTW :tears:

Oh dear! I think I can imagine what he said, I went through that sort of things too. You can PM me anytime, of course, if you want to tell me:thumb_yello:

Lovely videos everyone, BTW :tears:

Yes wasnt nice ..... espeically being a young lad , kinda knocked me .. I just blank out all Mika related talk from family and friends due to Mika

True .. I lost my best friend this year due to Mika!! , my best friend since Uni! :shocked:

We had massive row .. long story again :sneaky2:

Im way behind on here, Fred lost you mate? thats not good.

I just heard Fred died on the radio when I woke up, having heard about his illness the night before, kind of took over for while, difficult age is 15:boxed:

Uppsss sorry .. too much coffee :naughty:

I was at my Uncles whhen Freddie died he and the family were like .. thank god that faggot has died and worse!!! :shocked: , they were catholic and very cutting .. I was only hmmmmm 15 ish? kinda hurt

As for my best friend .. thats another long story but basically centered on Mikas sexuality .. shame we grew up as massive Queen fans too!:shocked:

Yes wasnt nice ..... espeically being a young lad , kinda knocked me .. I just blank out all Mika related talk from family and friends due to Mika

True .. I lost my best friend this year due to Mika!! , my best friend since Uni!

We had massive row .. long story again :sneaky2:

You lost him because of Mika??????????????:shocked::shocked: I can't believe it!!! I mean, he called himself a friend and walked away just for a little obsession??? Oh man, I'm sorry if this sounds too hard (and feel free to rant me if it hurts you or whatever), but I think if he acted that way, he didn't deserve to be your friend.

Im way behind on here, Fred lost you mate? thats not good.

I just heard Fred died on the radio when I woke up, having heard about his illness the night before, kind of took over for while, difficult age is 15:boxed:

Yeah, I was 16 and someone at school told me, I was devastated, all I could do that morning in class was listen to the radio and cry my eyes out, it was unnreal. Andof course I didn¡t give a damn what people said about me, him and my obsession: it hurt far too much at the time to worry about anything else at all.

Uppsss sorry .. too much coffee :naughty:

I was at my Uncles whhen Freddie died he and the family were like .. thank god that faggot has died and worse!!! :shocked: , they were catholic and very cutting .. I was only hmmmmm 15 ish? kinda hurt

As for my best friend .. thats another long story but basically centered on Mikas sexuality .. shame we grew up as massive Queen fans too!:shocked:

Yeah, I had to go through the same things with my friends and part of my family, I wonder why they didn't understand how we felt?

Really??? Mika's sexuality?? Gosh, that is stupid!!! :huglove:

people can be so mean, best not to think too much about it, its just all bolloxs baby.

see you later guys Isley and me are off to play

Has been fun, hope to come back again soon:biggrin2:

See you!!! Have a nice and fun day and hope we chat again soon, it's been great!:thumb_yello:

yeh theres some nasty stuff out there , really ... some is not on MFC , but I do get "attacked" for this ... well talk over a beer sometime:wink2:

I dont want to plaster it over MFC

Yes, of course! It's good to have another reason to meet and have a few beers together:thumb_yello: Anyway, if ever you feel you need to talk with somebody, my msn is always available for you :huglove:

Yes, of course! It's good to have another reason to meet and have a few beers together:thumb_yello: Anyway, if ever you feel you need to talk with somebody, my msn is always available for you :huglove:

I meant to ask did you get Brain Mays new book with the 3d images

MAN!! what a genius he is!! :shocked:

I meant to ask did you get Brain Mays new book with the 3d images

MAN!! what a genius he is!! :shocked:

No I didn't, is it that good? Really? I must say I'm curious about it, but one can't buy everything one's curious about, not when one has to pay a mortgage anyway:naughty:

I was only 7, but I remember my dad telling me that Freddie had died, and watching it on the news. Although I loved Queen by then, I was too young to feel really devastated. But later, when I bought Made In Heaven, for example, I took it to school and all my friends were like "WTF? What's that? Never heard of them..." or "Yeah, my dad listens to that. Music for old people..." :sneaky2: Bah...

As for your "friend"... Well... I don't want to be rude, so I'll just say that he doesn't deserve to be called that, cause real friends accept each other tastes, without questioning the friendship over it! :sneaky2:

Goooooosh I hate how people can be so mean, so ignorant... :mad3: