MIKA pictures of the show in Montreal ... and meeting him !!

melo

Salut la gang

Hello everyone

I had a blast yesterday night because like some of the people of this forum I met MIKA ...

He is so sweet and wow .. gorgeous:mf_lustslow:

While I was waiting in line 3 girls arrived behind me before the show ... I got the feeling it was Stella ... when she told her friends how she learned MIKA was coming to Montreal I asked here if she was coming to this forum ... that was the beginning of a night of fun !!!!

We arrived early to be sure to have him right in front of us !!!! Well I had a card that allowed us to enter 30minutes before everyone ... and Stella got to follow us.

We couldn't be more in FRONT of MIKA. First row, with his microphone stand right in front of us ... what a night !!!!

My sister was with me ... she doesn't know much about MIKA but she really liked her night. She was taking photos and filming for me ... I was enjoying his stunning performance, sexy dance moves ... and pants dropping :thumb_yello:

The show wasn't long enough. And we could follow on his sheet on the floor the listing of the songs to go. Everybody was singing along when he began GRACE KELLY .

This show was the best ever !!!!! I agree Sunshine !!!!

During Lollipop, big balloons were all around us, people punching them. And after this last song I presented to him my album and he signed it !!!!!! He did the same for the guy next to me and that's all. i was so lucky !!!!!!! My sister has it on video ..:punk:

I couldn't resist waiting for him outside although I don't remember seeing you Sunshine and Dridri. He signed everyone an autograph ( i must say we waited around 1h30 in the cold ) Special thank you for my sister who waited patiently with me (lol) even if she was freezing and working this morning.

The waiting was worth it ... he is so nice and handsome my god !!!!!!!:wub2:

I love his curly hair and his funny smile.

After taking pictures with him ... he said thanks for coming !!! Like if we were coming to his house. I though it was very sweet of him.

Guess who I dreamed of ??????

I took 130 pictures ... some are not good .

And I have a few videos too ... the bad thing is my sister turned the camera so I have to listen to it with my head on the side. Anyone know how to fix this ???

I have trouble putting my pictures here so ... i'M coming back later with them . I have to resize them

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sounds like an exciting experience! I hope I can be just as lucky when I go to the concert.. knowing myself, I'll stand like an idiot in front of him unable to speak a word.. miss star struck here :blush-anim-cl:

how sweet of your sister to be so cooperative: she rocks!

Ohhh you're so lucky you got to meet him! I STILL haven't gone to a gig yet. :(

Can't wait to see your pics! I can't imagine how happy you must have been. I would have been jumping around the place like a loon and would faint/cry/giggle/confess my love to him if I ever got that close to him! :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: melo i cant wait to see your Pictures

I saw a couple of them and be carefull, you will fall of your computer chair for sure, they are INCREDIBLE....:thumb_yello:

Merci Melo, it was a pleasure meeting you and your sister, hope to do that again pretty soon:wink2:

Glad you enjoyed the show as much as I did !!! You can look at my pictures on the thread I started if you don't remember seeing me... I can wait to see your pictures to see if I remember seing you !!! Well I remember him singing some autographs at the end of Lollipop but I didn't see who it got those even though I was pretty close to the stage myself !

Yes Mika was fantastic and so incredibly nice and it was definitely worth the 1h30 wait in the cold to meet him !!!!

Ok I'm trying hard to put my pictures here but i have to resize them all so ... here is few of them.

Mika with Stella and friends,

Mika with my sister and I

Mika taking me by surprise

haaaaaaaaaaaaa can't believe it's already over

post-907-142983649445_thumb.jpg

post-907-142983649448_thumb.jpg

post-907-142983649451_thumb.jpg

post-907-142983649454_thumb.jpg

I can wait to see your pictures to see if I remember seing you !!!

Ohhh you have to remeber me, I was the big girl with the big bust on :roftl:

You can't miss that corset even people walking in lane was saying to me, You were in front, I saw you!!!! Seriously don't believe a sale woman that say a bustier should be worn alone :roftl:

On the picture were he is singing for me .. well that's what I like to believe lol ...

It's a chance i got to capture this moment because he's always moving around and this was a fraction of second. Oh what a night !!!!:punk: :punk: :wub2: :wub2:

Ohhh you have to remeber me, I was the big girl with the big bust on :roftl:

You can't miss that corset even people walking in lane was saying to me, You were in front, I saw you!!!! Seriously don't believe a sale woman that say a bustier should be worn alone :roftl:

Yes I do remember seing you !

On the picture were he is singing for me .. well that's what I like to believe lol ...

It's a chance i got to capture this moment because he's always moving around and this was a fraction of second. Oh what a night !!!!:punk: :punk: :wub2: :wub2:

Yes he was jumping and dancing and bouncing aroung on the stage !!!! So much energy !!! He did look directly at me 2 or 3 times while singing but I didn't have the chance to get it on camera !!!

I have to find out how to turn my videos ... my sister filmed with the camera on the side .. snifff

Stella is supposed to check it out .... :punk:

I only have stuck in the middle the right way