MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

It's ok, cause I'm sure someone will put it on youtube BexxY. I tried recording yesterday without any success, and earlier today but I can't figure it out and no one here would know.

I almost missed it now... for some reason I memorized 12:30 and by chance checked now...:sweatdrop:

hmm well i dont know whats happened to the time but its 5.20am here ive not been to bed yet and i have work in an hour :shocked:

i think i need one strong coffee to make me last the day

I'm up, too. Tmorrow have to get up at 6 a.m. But can't miss MIKA :wub2:

I hear ya! I'll be up at 5:30 a.m. to get my son off to school... but I can't

miss Mika! :)

dcdeb

I've never watched Jimmy Kimmel before, so it would be nice if he made the time go by faster by not being too boring... but I won't hold my breath.

Likewise -- I've never watched him before either. And I'm not really a Jenny McCarthy fan... but, oh well...

haha noo Mika was only part of what kept me awake...infact was trying to do some paper work and i lost track of time then i messed around on youtube for a while and now its nearly time to work :boxed:

Likewise -- I've never watched him before either. And I'm not really a Jenny McCarthy fan... but, oh well...

You see , I didn't even hear who the other guests were! I just hear Mika and that echos in my ears ... I can't concentrate on these 'talents' right now, I'm feeling a little buzzed that we're gonna see him on tv here!

I wish MIKA would just perform already.

I'm bored with this skit of Donny Osmond.

OK, I hate to say this... but when I was 16, Donny Osmond WAS the Mika of the day. :shocked:

dcdeb <who is old old old>