MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

do you think Perez could make it any more obvious that he's got a bit of a big ol crush on Mika? I mean, granted, don't expect subtlety from someone with pink hair... but c'mon!!!

(either that or he's getting money to promote him, but I'm more inclined to the former!)

can u blame him? ;)

Does anyone know anything more about the signing at Borders in NY?

Has anyone checked out what the "event rules" are?

And, if anyone is going, what time are you getting there? I'm afraid I might not get there until 3:30, which would be quite, quite late, and then we might not get in!! :(

Just found these on the US mikasounds.com site --

TV Appearances

Mika will be entertaining the nation with three coveted TV spots next week!

Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno - Monday, March 26th

This is TONIGHT, people in the U.S. !!

Good Morning America - Thursday, March 29th

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Thursday, March 29th

Check your local TV guide for times/channels.

dcdeb

The Jimmy Kimmel show is indeed Thursday night, but if you are setting your TiVo or VCR, it begins at 12:05 a.m., on March 30... a wee bit after midnight ;)

This is TONIGHT, people in the U.S. !!

The Jimmy Kimmel show is indeed Thursday night, but if you are setting your TiVo or VCR, it begins at 12:05 a.m., on March 30... a wee bit after midnight ;)

Actually, I thought I read somewhere that they'd changed the Jimmy Kimmel date to TOMORROW night, 3/27. I'll see if I can find it online somewhere...

dcdeb

Does anyone know anything more about the signing at Borders in NY?

Has anyone checked out what the "event rules" are?

And, if anyone is going, what time are you getting there? I'm afraid I might not get there until 3:30, which would be quite, quite late, and then we might not get in!! :(

I went to Borders on Friday to check what are "event rules". So... Event rules don't apply to the audience. We don't have to pre=order CD, or buy it in Borders. Whoever comes he/she is welcome to stay. Event rules are for the store (they haven't come up with rules yet, but they told I can call on Wednesday and they will tell). The rules will be: where the piano is gonna be placed, how many songs MIKA will perform, etc. I'll be there around 2 p.m. I hope it's not too late :sneaky2:

Actually, I thought I read somewhere that they'd changed the Jimmy Kimmel date to TOMORROW night, 3/27. I'll see if I can find it online somewhere...

dcdeb

Replying to myself :wink2:

Mika will be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow, Tuesday -- it's finally on

the official ABC/Jimmy Kimmel site:

http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index?pn=guests

dcdeb

Replying to myself :wink2:

Mika will be on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow, Tuesday -- it's finally on

the official ABC/Jimmy Kimmel site:

http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index?pn=guests

dcdeb

Thanks for that:thumb_yello: Would've been very bad to miss! I wonder if he'll be interviewd as well or only sing, on all these shows? 1st big american appearances if I'm not wrong... American public better represent well:sneaky2:

Thanks for that:thumb_yello: Would've been very bad to miss! I wonder if he'll be interviewd as well or only sing, on all these shows? 1st big american appearances if I'm not wrong... American public better represent well:sneaky2:

he's the musical guest... usually they don't have much time to interview the musical guest but for sure his perfomance is gonna be amazing !!!

Jay Leno's starting ! but now we have to wait until the end of the program to see Mika... and by the way, I just caught on tape an interview with Mika on Musimax (a music tv channel we have here)... wish I could share it with you all !!! It was good... hope it'll show up on youtube !

Typically, the late shows like tonight's and tomorrow's put the music act on in the last 5 minutes, and there's no time to chat -- so I'll be (pleasantly) surprised if they actually interview Mika. Now, on Good Morning America on Thursday, I'm pretty sure they'll interview him -- because they even had a form on the website on which you could submit a question for them to ask Mika. :)

And yes, I think tonight is Mika's American TV debut, right? I'm so excited! Only about 40 minutes to go now!

dcdeb

Yeah, the guy who makes the telephones or something... but didn't leave a # to reach him, just a name:roftl: I can't remember the others...

Yeah he makes Sofa... Akiva !!!

And my favourite was :

The Knork !!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love headlines, I always watch Jay Leno on mondays for the headlines !

I didn't know it was only Mondays! I haven't watched him in a while.

I hope someone out there might decide to take it upon themselves to record and put this up on youtube for everyone else,... we'll see. I don't know how to do that.

I hope someone out there might decide to take it upon themselves to record and put this up on youtube for everyone else,... we'll see. I don't know how to do that.

mmm me neither... I'm recording it on VHS but that won't help everyone...