MIKA In-Store and TV Appearances in US!

dcdeb

mmm me neither... I'm recording it on VHS but that won't help everyone...

Me too. I don't have a digital video recorder, so I'm no help in that department. :(

dcdeb

Cannot believe I'm suffering through Jay Leno for this man! Don't want to miss his US debut, the market there was CLAWS :P

I worship Tarantino... as a *director*!

but the Headlines part at the start was funny!

Cannot believe I'm suffering through Jay Leno for this man! Don't want to miss his US debut, the market there was CLAWS :P

I worship Tarantino... as a *director*!

but the Headlines part at the start was funny!

Well I'm not suffering, I love Jay Leno actually, I often watch it... since I'm an incurable insomniac I always find myself watching those shows...

But the wait is almost over now !!! After the break !!!

I just watched the performance on Leno!! It was awesome. He makes me smile so much. I can't wait to see him live Thursday!

Anyone else catch Leno mentioning a tour here this June during MIka's introduction?:)

Sunshine, in Saturday's La Presse (a Montreal newspaper, precision for non-quebekers) Hugo Dumas said that an unconfirmed rumour says he'll be back in Montreal in September for the Osheaga festival, with the Smashing Pumpkins!

Holding my fingers crossed! Oh Mika, if you read this, can how can I put this bluntly? Montreal is where your biggest North American fan base lies, you've been in our Top 5 albums for 3 weeks!:thumb_yello::cool: Our taste is impeccable!

Mika was awesome! They mentioned a tour :blink: ?

Was something in the sound off slightly... did anyone else hear something while they were playing?

Oh and it didn't record:annoyed_h4h:

I'm sorry you didn't record :( And I thought the sound was a little off, too. It was noticeable when I played the video back just now.

But I absolutely LOVED seeing Mika and the band perform -- and I'm so glad we got a bigger flat panel TV with high definition a few months ago! :wink2:

It's the closest I've come to seeing them perform "live"...

Disappointed that Jay didn't talk with Mika, but not surprised. I'm just happy he didn't get bumped! I was starting to get worried with Pete Rose jabbering on and on!

BTW, I didn't hear Jay Leno mention the June US tour, but I've heard it talked about elsewhere. Just saw it on some site somewhere today, in fact... it said something like, check back soon -- June tour dates will be announced soon.

Well, I'm ready for tomorrow night now -- just 24 hours to go :)

dcdeb

Hugo Dumas said that an unconfirmed rumour says he'll be back in Montreal in September for the Osheaga festival, with the Smashing Pumpkins!

OMG really !! That would rock so hard !!! I don't really know the Osheaga festival but if he goes I'll defo be there ! :thumb_yello:

I'm definitely going to wait but now I'm confused because on tv it says Mika's on Friday, nothing showing for today.

Where are you looking, titania? On the ABC website, it says tonight --

http://abc.go.com/latenight/jimmykimmel/index?pn=guests

It was originally supposed to be Thursday, I guess, but there was a conflict

with the gig in NYC. It was only just a few days ago that they announced the Tuesday night appearance. I hope it IS tonight -- I'm ready! :)

dcdeb

OOh Okay:blush-anim-cl: I was using the 'guide' button on the remote control which shows scheduled programming, do you know what I'm referring to, I'm not describing it well. But the ABC site would be more up to date I would think, so thank you very much dcdeb :original:

OOh Okay:blush-anim-cl: I was using the 'guide' button on the remote control which shows scheduled programming, do you know what I'm referring to, I'm not describing it well. But the ABC site would be more up to date I would think, so thank you very much dcdeb :original:

I understand what you mean, no worries, and thought that might be the case! I just didn't want you to miss the program!

I forgot that Jimmy Kimmel doesn't start until midnight here. ARrrgh. An extra half-hour to wait! :shocked:

dcdeb