Hello

heresmysign

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Phil - had to join the MIKA fan club or my daughter (Believe In Fairies) said she would take back my MIKA fan club badge - but she had 5 and I do like him!!

Believe In Fairies made the mistake of leaving the MIKA album in the car when my wife and I went out for the day so I thought "other than Grace Kelly what else can he sing?" - the answer was every track - turned into an instant fan!!!!!!!

Can't yet decide on a favorite but as "Believe In Fairies" has a cover of Grace Kelly on youtube I'm kinda used to hearing that track the most!!!

My daughter is currently teaching her "old man" how to use a forum so please be nice to me - this is the 1st forum I have signed up to!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!!!

My name is Phil - had to join the MIKA fan club or my daughter (Believe In Fairies) said she would take back my MIKA fan club badge - but she had 5 and I do like him!!

Believe In Fairies made the mistake of leaving the MIKA album in the car when my wife and I went out for the day so I thought "other than Grace Kelly what else can he sing?" - the answer was every track - turned into an instant fan!!!!!!!

Can't yet decide on a favorite but as "Believe In Fairies" has a cover of Grace Kelly on youtube I'm kinda used to hearing that track the most!!!

My daughter is currently teaching her "old man" how to use a forum so please be nice to me - this is the 1st forum I have signed up to!

I love it, instantely woed over...!!!!!!!!!!! well done, you'll enjoy going to the gigs with her...Mika has respect for all, join my fruit/veg comp for tomorrow night, make a mika out of fruit or veg, entry by tomorrow 9pm...go on have a go!!!!!!!:punk:

Oh my, how cool's this!!

I need to force my dad here too, his coming to Mika's gig!! :naughty:

Hope to see you here often! This must be the best forum in the world.

Welcome! :biggrin2: