Who is Sophie Muller???

***<3MiKa<3***

Hi everyone, this might seem like a silly question, but who is Sophie Muller??? :blink: I thought she was the little girl in the Grace Kelly video, but I recently read an article where Mika said: "I collaborated with Sophie Muller again for Love Today" but in the Love Today video, I didn't see any young girls in it. So who is Sophie Muller??? If someone could let me know, that would be great. Thanks :mf_rosetinted:X

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep and the girl sat on the piano is "suppose" to be her daughter -although noboby knows for sure. She is also in the LOVE TODAY video. I haven't seen the tiny girl in the grey pinagore with the glasses on from Grace Kelly(shes soooo cute!) in the LT video but I have only seen it once. But now have it on my ipod so it may get worn out xx

Sophie Muller's a music video director, she's done loads of work with No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, errrm. Eurythmics/Annie Lennox. loads and loads of people really... Radiohead, Coldplay, Lily Allen... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Muller

my favourite is her video for April Fools by Rufus Wainwright, that's INSPIRED!!

she is so much on the ball, she knows exactly how to portray the artist and what works and what doesn't...

lokk at the Grace kelly and then at the love today videos, so different and both so utterly amazing...(I think she might be behind Patrick wolf's video?)