new song! but name...?

raha!

at yesterday's toronto concert, mika presented a new song that wasnt on any of the albums! but i can't remember the name.... it was "johnny" something, methinks....

does anyone know what im talking about?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a sligthly better version of the song. it's only a bit of it though, so I cannot really get the general melody, but it sounds nice. :wink2:

*his jeans are dropping down without the suspenders.. teeeeee-heeeee*

this is a sligthly better version of the song. it's only a bit of it though, so I cannot really get the general melody, but it sounds nice. :wink2:

Yeah, I noticed it too. But it`s ok. He has got grey boxer shorts :blush-anim-cl::naughty::shocked: wooooo hooooo :mf_lustslow:

This new song Holy Johny sounds nice but it would be even better if someone could find even better record than this one (anyway, thanks titania for introducing with Johny! :thumb_yello: )

Yeah, I noticed it too. But it`s ok. He has got grey boxer shorts :blush-anim-cl::naughty::shocked: wooooo hooooo :mf_lustslow:

This new song Holy Johny sounds nice but it would be even better if someone could find even better record than this one (anyway, thanks titania for introducing with Johny! :thumb_yello: )

He seem to likes grey boxers cos he had some on at the newcastle gig in feb:wub2:

He seem to likes grey boxers cos he had some on at the newcastle gig in feb:wub2:

oh,lollipop15, I was NOT complaining about his jeans dropping down.. :naughty:

yes, claire. he probably has a stock of those boxers LOL

It sounds very good!! thanx for sharing these videos, cause i really didn't know anything about a new song!

maybe is there any chance it will be included in the Love Today single?

It sounds very good!! thanx for sharing these videos, cause i really didn't know anything about a new song!

maybe is there any chance it will be included in the Love Today single?

Hope so:thumb_yello: and shame his pants did not fall down:naughty:

lol okay :naughty: methinks that would embarass him no end though. Love the song:wub2:

not at all! :bleh: said in the toronto interview that he wouldn't find such a thing embarassing at all...seems quite comfy in his undies! :roftl:

Yeah, She was standing right front/next to me, and a helluva better camera. I took my shot with my phone. (damn batteries)