Lollipop music on the TV

claire

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well spotted clare... iv spent most of the day switching channels like someone mad trying to find the love today video, iv seen it but its like i want to watch it whenever its on!!!!!! twice so far today, which isnt to bad!!!:thumb_yello: xxx

no matter how many times you can watch the music videos over the internet there is always this extra kinda buzz you get off seeing it on the tv....or is that just me ?? :blush-anim-cl:

dude love today is on a cell phone commerciall! i heard it the other day and i was like jfklas;jidofasjfdklsajisojdafkldsj! :punk::shocked::yay::jawdrop::insane:

and then i was sad because i dont want him to get popular....cause then his music wont be as special. lol

no matter how many times you can watch the music videos over the internet there is always this extra kinda buzz you get off seeing it on the tv....or is that just me ?? :blush-anim-cl:

Strangley...i get like that too...you can watch these Mika vids over the internet 100 times but if you see it on Tv you just have to watch it, not just because its Mika but because it's cool seeing it on TV... so you feel its on Tv you have to watch it...i agree with you there bexxy. Same with any other song you like

dude love today is on a cell phone commerciall! i heard it the other day and i was like jfklas;jidofasjfdklsajisojdafkldsj! :punk::shocked::yay::jawdrop::insane:

and then i was sad because i dont want him to get popular....cause then his music wont be as special. lol

Yh i saw that advert too...and i had the exact impression you just had lol

about the second part...its not just the fact his music will get popular but you know what will happen...(no affence if your chavs)...but chavs will get into the Mika's music and reck it. They get all that remix crap...please don't do that to our Mika! Him and his music is perfect how it is!!!!!

It was on a radio ad too:thumb_yello:

Strangley...i get like that too...you can watch these Mika vids over the internet 100 times but if you see it on Tv you just have to watch it, not just because its Mika but because it's cool seeing it on TV... so you feel its on Tv you have to watch it...i agree with you there bexxy. Same with any other song you like

I think that we all look for them on the net but when it's on the tv everyone can see it:thumb_yello:

No no, it's not just you, it's so much more exciting seeing it on TV, lol.

yeah just as it is always more exciting to listen to Grace Kelly on radio. i think it is because we know that at that moment there are people who are hearing or watching the song for the first time and MIKA is undoubtably getting himself new fans. yippe!:woot_jump:

I saw it, and got excited because not only were they using Lollipop, but Stephen Fry is in it next week:cheerful_h4h: . Doesn't the Capital FM ad use Love today in it too?

Yes, I can relate to this! Me and my best friend, also a Mika fan, were watching TV and the cell phone commercial with Love Today came on and we literally stopped everything and gaped at each other in shock, then I started gushing about how dreamy Mika is once the commercial was done! I guess that buzz is because you know that his music is becoming more popular and is being exposed to more people, which makes you peppy and out of control! :roftl: