my pics from the Mod Club show! :)

raha!

amazing people (concertgoers...)

amazing lighting.

amazing sound.

so interesting, so much fun!

balloons, confetti, BUBBLES...

PITCH PERFECT!!!!!

and the animal costumes, everything...it was like a concert that I'd always wanted to go to, but never knew existed.

mika has put me in permanent AWE!

here's the page where i posted the pics.

just click on the MY PICS page, and then part 2, 3, 4 and 5. (a tad confusing, but i had to put it up in a hurry :P)

http://www.piczo.com/mikashow

and here's a pic i took with mika the night before! haha-- i looked away, how strangely silly! but that's ok. :wink2: i'm just glad to be there! (thanks so much, lana!)

post-1187-142983649486_thumb.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOOOK!!! YOU AND MIKA!!!

FRAME IT!! FRAME ITTTT!!! LOOOOL!

No, seriously, FRAME IT! :naughty:

Loved the rest of the pics, they were greeaattt!!!!!

Okay, now I'm REALLY off to bed!! Nite!

ahaha i will DEFFO remember this for the rest of my life! when i'm old, i'll think back and say, "remember that CRAZY time when i was a teen...?" :roftl:

i was VERY close to front. 3rd/4th row. SO lucky!!!! it was fab!!!!! best of luck Bexx!

julia i wish we could have redone that whole night...just so i could meet you. :( but you got to go too! that's fabulous enough! maybe at his next gig...?

LOLL frame the photo, will do, though i was looking in the opposite DIRECTION (unfortunately, the other pic didn't turn out, but that's ok!)

you're welcome. :)

Aw, lovely pictures! :)

It's safe to say; I want him to come back to Toronto as soon as possible (and hopefully keep playing in such intimate venues, though... it's becoming less and less likely).

:wub2::thumb_yello: thanks, RAHA, that was absolutely wonderful to look at, what super shots...I love the one where they are wiggling their bums....alll pics are fab,

I bet you will never forget this!! I wouldn't ....The dressing up is new....I just love it....!!!!!!!!!!

yes, i'm really glad the show took place where it did. the venue was really cozy and intimate (in a funky and comfy part of downtown) and although the place was filled, it was packed with a cozy amount of people.

VERY intimate. :) place didn't even look like a club from the outside...more like an ancient building!

yes, i'm really glad the show took place where it did. the venue was really cozy and intimate (in a funky and comfy part of downtown) and although the place was filled, it was packed with a cozy amount of people.

VERY intimate. :) place didn't even look like a club from the outside...more like an ancient building!

Ahaha. I know! The first time I went to the venue was for a Paper Bag Records showcase (Tokyo Police Club, Magneta Lane, Controller.Controller, bands like that...)

And I got so lost on the way there.

When you get there, you're kind of like: "Uhh."

It didn't help that only 30 people showed up to that concert - which was actually pretty funny, to tell you the truth.

But I think everyone in the Mika concert really loved it and it was a great atmosphere. It just won't be the same when he's playing the ACC.

Great pics Raha thx for posting !!! God I amazed at the beautiful lighting there was ! In Montréal the lighting wasn't that great... but hey, it's Mika so he still looked fabulous !

I also hope he will come back and still do small and intimate venues but I doubt this will happen... oh well, we can always dream !!!

it was a party atmosphere all right! and weird how nobody was jumping onto anyone else....i swear, if i had any sweat on me that night, it wasn't anyone else's! :roftl:

mikamad, i'm sure you'll get the chance...you're gingerbreadmikaman will, at the very least! :wink2: