chill out with MIKA!

Steph

hmmmm... I'm thinking maybe we could go into his world on the album, and he could show me around you know, and we could visit billy brownnnn and lollipop girl, and we could go to the butterfly lounge and they would let us in since, of course, mika is there and we could go to the circus and he could be the ring master and I could be his assistant, and we would become GREAT friends!! So yeah!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm... I'm thinking maybe we could go into his world on the album, and he could show me around you know, and we could visit billy brownnnn and lollipop girl, and we could go to the butterfly lounge and they would let us in since, of course, mika is there and we could go to the circus and he could be the ring master and I could be his assistant, and we would become GREAT friends!! So yeah!!:thumb_yello:

that sounds so romantic...a walk down his places in his album...I am pictturing it now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please change your font colour...so difficult to read...hehehhaha...

Hmm...Well first I would have to find a way to be 21 :naughty:

First we would go to Dream World in Queensland. We'll get an all day ride pass and have lots of fun. Not describing it much right now...too carried away in my head :blush-anim-cl:

Does Mika like horse riding? If he does we could go horse riding too. It would be so cool to see him on a horse :wub2::biggrin2:

Then, after a tiring day, we could go to the beach to just look at the sunset...and stuff... :blush-anim-cl::wink2::naughty:

Why didn't I think of this before????:doh:

Mika likes zoos and there has just a zoo opened near by my place, called Gaiapark... We could go there and let all the little monkeys climb all over us as long as it get scary and then he has to save me and then.....*sigh*....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Why didn't I think of this before????:doh:

Mika likes zoos and there has just a zoo opened near by my place, called Gaiapark... We could go there and let all the little monkeys climb all over us as long as it get scary and then he has to save me and then.....*sigh*....:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

to the zoo...mhm...Mika is very good with big animals, maybe not spiders..,and little monkeys all over you and him... I can picture that...I think you would have to save him....cause the monkeys would never want to leave his flock of gorgeous hair......:naughty::wub2:

I think so far the tree house would appeal to him most...it gives protection and it allows him to be mischieveous... he'd like that, play havoc from above!

and then to watch the sunset together....is there anything more romantic?

I am french, so I would take him to Paris first, ask him to take me to where he used to live...

Then I would take him to Montmartre, where the movie "Amélie" was filmed, an amazing place in Paris, very romantic.

Then we would go to Eurodisney, one of my favourite places in France (I went there so many times!) He would call me Minnie and I would call him Mickey all day. We would spend the day eating huge lollipops and looking for Alice (of wonderland) and Mika would aks her for an autograph.

Finaly we would take the Eurostar and crash in his flat in London, me cooking muffins and crepes, him playing piano, singing... The day after, we would have dinner with all his familly, and his mom would be thrilled to have me taste her lebanese specialities!

(To be even more realistic): At the end of the dinner, Mika would make a toast to us and propose to me in front of his happy family!

How is that for a fabulous week end with Mika ? :thumb_yello:

A little bit of dreaming doesn't hurt...:wink2:

I am french, so I would take him to Paris first, ask him to take me to where he used to live...

Then I would take him to Montmartre, where the movie "Amélie" was filmed, an amazing place in Paris, very romantic.

Then we would go to Eurodisney, one of my favourite places in France (I went there so many times!) He would call me Minnie and I would call him Mickey all day. We would spend the day eating huge lollipops and looking for Alice (of wonderland) and Mika would aks her for an autograph.

Finaly we would take the Eurostar and crash in his flat in London, me cooking muffins and crepes, him playing piano, singing... The day after, we would have dinner with all his familly, and his mom would be thrilled to have me taste her lebanese specialities!

(To be even more realistic): At the end of the dinner, Mika would make a toast to us and propose to me in front of his happy family!

How is that for a fabulous week end with Mika ? :thumb_yello:

A little bit of dreaming doesn't hurt...:wink2:

do you know something....

that is just soooo romantic and Mikalike, I can really see him doing all those things...

except mabybe the last........the proposing bit...he'd want to spend some time courting first....

I would teach him swimming! Firstly in a pool, so he can see that there is nothing else in it, later - in a sea. Yes, I would help him to overcome his fear of water!!! And don't worry, Mika, if anything goes wrong - I'll save you (it will be my pleasure:blush-anim-cl: ), I'm a strong swimmer!