chill out with MIKA!

Steph

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take him to Queens View in Perthshire, one of the most beautiful views in the whole country, and I would have a picnic with all his favourite things, that we could eat on a picnic rug......... and I would take my little Jack Russell dogs to keep back the crowds who would want to join in!!! He could then come back to my house for a final coffee if he wanted, and I would show him the forums, and let him comment under my name, so his identity stayed secret. Would finish by getting a photo of him with me, and my family :wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

I would go to the african savanna with him. We would just listen to the

breeze and watch giraffes, elephants and zebras roam...How wonderful !!! :mf_lustslow:

Is this just me, who thinks that if Mika were an animal he would be a giraffe? :naughty:

Ooooh. What would I do?

If I were to take him out...OMG clubbing hahaha could u imagine? He'd so take centre stage and I'd LOVE IT. I'd be like "HE'S WITH ME BWAHAHAHAHA"

Okay anyway. Amusement park IS a good idea, but I wouldnt take him Alton Towers. It's ALL ABOUT THORPE PARK. It's THEEEEEEE most amazing place in the WORLD.

Okay MGM Studios, Busch Gardens and Adventure Land come close LOL.

PICNIC is a good idea. Haha. We would sit on the grass...the daisies and buttercups would be out...it would be a warm day...there would be other people playing frisbee or walking their dog or playing music...and we'd just chat...eat lots of cakes (its all about the cakes - MR. KIPLING) and then we'd sit down and look at cloud shapes...

I would say "we would hit the beach after" but he hates water hahaha.

I would take him to Queens View in Perthshire, one of the most beautiful views in the whole country, and I would have a picnic with all his favourite things, that we could eat on a picnic rug......... and I would take my little Jack Russell dogs to keep back the crowds who would want to join in!!! He could then come back to my house for a final coffee if he wanted, and I would show him the forums, and let him comment under my name, so his identity stayed secret. Would finish by getting a photo of him with me, and my family :wub2::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

that sounds such a perfect day, and ending up helping him to snooze around....you're such a kind spirit, you would even share him....:thumb_yello:

HAHAHA I totally skim-read the whole paragraph. I thought I was the first one to think of a picnic - obviously not. oh well!

Ooooh. What would I do?

If I were to take him out...OMG clubbing hahaha could u imagine? He'd so take centre stage and I'd LOVE IT. I'd be like "HE'S WITH ME BWAHAHAHAHA"

Okay anyway. Amusement park IS a good idea, but I wouldnt take him Alton Towers. It's ALL ABOUT THORPE PARK. It's THEEEEEEE most amazing place in the WORLD.

Okay MGM Studios, Busch Gardens and Adventure Land come close LOL.

PICNIC is a good idea. Haha. We would sit on the grass...the daisies and buttercups would be out...it would be a warm day...there would be other people playing frisbee or walking their dog or playing music...and we'd just chat...eat lots of cakes (its all about the cakes - MR. KIPLING) and then we'd sit down and look at cloud shapes...

I would say "we would hit the beach after" but he hates water hahaha.

that would be so funny if you would take him to the beach.....he'd run a 1000 miles and you'd have to chase him (his legs are Longer...)

First he could come to my house and have a nice chat.

I'd get him to model for me whilst I drew him - coz he's so handsome.

Then we'd go out ice-skating so we could skate round holding hands!

...and he'd have to keep me warm coz it'd be cold outside...

I'd take him up in the tree house in our garden, so that he could hide from the rest of the world and watch a beautiful sunset over the hills with me.

We'd have loads of cushions to sit on and a nice hot-chocolate when it got chilly after the sun had gone down.:wub2:

I'd take him up in the tree house in our garden, so that he could hide from the rest of the world and watch a beautiful sunset over the hills with me.

We'd have loads of cushions to sit on and a nice hot-chocolate when it got chilly after the sun had gone down.:wub2:

there are few things more romantic than a tree house....I'm just picturing this...:wub2:

Awww, I like your idea. So romantic!

Except I would add a kiss or two in mine! :roftl::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:eek: guess I'd take him to a concert :punk: Or some kind of amusement park where we could shoot chickens into a pot or something :yay: I'm not the most romantic person in the world :fisch:

:eek: guess I'd take him to a concert :punk: Or some kind of amusement park where we could shoot chickens into a pot or something :yay: I'm not the most romantic person in the world :fisch:

that is different, I'm sure Mika would teach you how to be romantic but maybe not in an amusement park...

he's scared of water, it would make him feel on guard...think of another place...

Sand it's not water...and my beach is wide...Anyway...we can make a sand's castle on Vesuvio...There is a lot of sand over there :naughty:

ahahaha for a while the thread definitely took an interesting turn >_< :roftl:

See, I dread the ocean and don't like fishies either but would love scuba diving. or I at least love the idea of it. I think if I ever got out to the ocean I'd die before I set fin inside the water. :thumbdown: Sharkies and whales and sharkies and fishies.... bleh! >_<

I've noticed hot chocolate is quite the popular recurring theme. Did I miss something and Mika loves it or do mika fans just coincidentally all love hot chocolate?