Mika with JC Chasez and Perez.

guapo!

73728246.jpg

Former Nsyncer J.C. Chasez and Smurfez celebrate with Mika the U.S. release of his brazilliant debut album, Life in Cartoon Motion, Tuesday in Los Angeles at the newly revamped Skybar at the Mondrian Hotel at a party sponsored by p.i.n.k. vodka.

Yes, Princess Frostylocks was there too!

Perezzers is in NYC today and he will be at Mister Mika's concert and after-party tonight.

And, make sure you join is tomorrow, Friday, for a free event open to the public.

Perez Hilton hosts a very special

In-store performance and CD signing

with Mika

March 30th

4 PM

at Borders Books & Music

Columbus Circle

Manhattan

C u there!

----There are rumors that JC is gay...maybe he can be mika's bf!! lol :naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

----There are rumors that JC is gay...maybe he can be mika's bf!! lol :naughty:

Teehee! :naughty:

Aw, I really hope I could be there on March 30th!

Nah, Im happy Im gettin to one of his gigs in Europe!

yeah, I think he's got quite a crush on our boy, but I can understand him ;)

I think it is a great picture and Mika is so lucky to be pushed so much by Perez... it's all good for keeping his name on people's mind, perez knows a lot of people and once you are in his circle (as Mika is) you've made it...perez will look after you....:thumb_yello:

I think it is a great picture and Mika is so lucky to be pushed so much by Perez... it's all good for keeping his name on people's mind, perez knows a lot of people and once you are in his circle (as Mika is) you've made it...perez will look after you....:thumb_yello:

I still don't like the guy:thumbdown:

i think that if Mika did got a Boy/Girlfriend it would piss off the prat with the blue hair.I think that wot can his best friend can turn out his worst one too:blink:

As far as I'm aware JC is straight, he dated Eva Longoria for nearly a year, and from what I remember took the split pretty hard.

I do like that Mika seems to be clinging on to him for grim death, and looks like he is trying to put some distance between himself and Perez.

I have a better pic of just JC and Mika together, where Mika looks more relaxed, it's gorgeous, my 2 favourite guys together, wish I could have been there.:wub2:

As far as I'm aware JC is straight, he dated Eva Longoria for nearly a year, and from what I remember took the split pretty hard.

I do like that Mika seems to be clinging on to him for grim death, and looks like he is trying to put some distance between himself and Perez.

I have a better pic of just JC and Mika together, where Mika looks more relaxed, it's gorgeous, my 2 favourite guys together, wish I could have been there.:wub2:

Can we see your other pic????

If you find the People Magazine thread on here, where this pic came from, it's on there.

I'm a bit rubbish at getting links and pics onto threads so that would be your best bet.