Concert @ Gramercy Theatre, Pictures with Mika

Chance72399

hehe,yes ma'am! anyone know when tickets are goin' on sale?

( oh, btw, you should have a friend request on myspace from a lovely young lady)

I'm not sure...i would keep an eye out at the end of april, beg. of may...he sid he was definately doing a tour in june so just keep your eyes peeled. I just got your friend request :) Always happy to have another mika friend on myspace.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg, i'm dying! reading your meetings, seeing all those fantastic pictures..it just puts an idiot smile on my face that i can't take off!:biggrin2:

you were very lucky! and sinatrasdame your pic with mika is great: you're both so cute together!:thumb_yello:

i had the most amazing time. I really should thank my friend daniell for being so patient with me and waiting with me to meet him. I really feel bad that he was in such a rush that she didnt even get a chance to get an autograph or a picture with him.

Is he coming to NY is June?? Cause I NEED to see him again!

Hey, you were right in front of me in line :thumb_yello: Yep, hes comin back in June....but he said in an interview that right now he's doing small venues and then in may and june he's doing much bigger venues...so its going to be harder to get tickets. Keep your eyes peeled and we all need to give each other a heads up when they come on sale.

Hey, you were right in front of me in line :thumb_yello: Yep, hes comin back in June....but he said in an interview that right now he's doing small venues and then in may and june he's doing much bigger venues...so its going to be harder to get tickets. Keep your eyes peeled and we all need to give each other a heads up when they come on sale.

I'm going to miss the intimate environments. Will we ever get to talk to him again? Its amazing that we got to meet him once at Borders but now that I've had a little I just want more and more Mika!

Can we find out about his NY June thing through his myspace? Cause I check that religiously.

I'm going to miss the intimate environments. Will we ever get to talk to him again? Its amazing that we got to meet him once at Borders but now that I've had a little I just want more and more Mika!

Can we find out about his NY June thing through his myspace? Cause I check that religiously.

I wouldnt rely on his myspace to post it...they posted the previous NY venue 3 days after it was sold out. I would just keep checking ticketmaster. I think it'll probably go on sale either the end of april or beginning of may....depending on when in june he'll be back. They usually go on sale about a month before. i'm sure someone will site the tickets and let all us MFC know about it.

mika signed your boob!! :shocked: :shocked: :thumb_yello:

Lol. He signed over my shirt on my boob but I like to live in my Mika fantasy land where the shirt isn't there.

I'm depending on you guys to let me know about his next NY visit!

Who here thinks he'll have another CD signing in the US?

LOL!! I cant believe he signed your boob :blush-anim-cl: I would have been in heaven.

The best part of meeting him was when he walked by me to go on stage and I had my hand out for a high five, but he just grabbed it! And he squeezed for a good 3 seconds (count in your head. It's a long time for Mika hand holding) <3 His hand was REALLY warm but not sweaty in the slightest.

Hands down, best moment of my Mika life.

And what a night it was-He looks even better in person which I didn't even think was initially possible! What a sweet heart he was! He took my breath away-he sounded ace, danced with the brace appeal (gotta love it) and made a great connection with the audience. My friend and I went to the release part of Life in Cartoon Motion too! (Seriously!) We couldn't stay long though.

I also met him in borders the next day too and thought I would die. haha he was so sweet and made such strong eye contact. I'm in love!:wub2:

The best part of meeting him was when he walked by me to go on stage and I had my hand out for a high five, but he just grabbed it! And he squeezed for a good 3 seconds (count in your head. It's a long time for Mika hand holding) <3 His hand was REALLY warm but not sweaty in the slightest.

Hands down, best moment of my Mika life.

On stage at Gramercy or at Borders? Your lucky...he held your hand hand touched your boob :naughty::thumb_yello:

On stage at Gramercy or at Borders? Your lucky...he held your hand hand touched your boob :naughty::thumb_yello:

Well he grabbed up my arm at gramercy with one of his 'reach out into the crowd'. I was on line for 3 and a half hours so my friends and I were next to the stage lol. But the boob signing/hand holding was at Borders! Where I waited only 3 hours <3 SO WORTH IT!

Well he grabbed up my arm at gramercy with one of his 'reach out into the crowd'. I was on line for 3 and a half hours so my friends and I were next to the stage lol. But the boob signing/hand holding was at Borders! Where I waited only 3 hours <3 SO WORTH IT!

Thatpinksock: I remember, you were right in front of me...i got there around 4:30pm...i remember you were so excited when we heard him practicing :punk: which is understandable...we all were. I was the one playing catch with the clown on stilts...not sure if you remember me.

Thatpinksock: I remember, you were right in front of me...i got there around 4:30pm...i remember you were so excited when we heard him practicing :punk: which is understandable...we all were. I was the one playing catch with the clown on stilts...not sure if you remember me.

I do remember you!!!!! That clown with the weird hat.. kinda freaky.

AHhh! I musta made quite a scene of myself lol Actually.. the worst was as Borders after I met him. My friends and I sat down in some random aisle to get our things in order and I was HYSTERICAL! It was a mika explosion of emotion <33haha

Anybody else have this problem when it comes to Mika?

I was there too! With thatpinksock. Gosh, we must've been really loud and ridiculous if people remembered us.

And just so everyone knows, I had Mika's hand all over my boobs as well (well, signing the shirt over them). :wub2: Wearing those Mika shirts from the Gramercy to the signing at Border's was the best idea in the history of the world!!

I was there too! With thatpinksock. Gosh, we must've been really loud and ridiculous if people remembered us.

And just so everyone knows, I had Mika's hand all over my boobs as well (well, signing the shirt over them). :wub2: Wearing those Mika shirts from the Gramercy to the signing at Border's was the best idea in the history of the world!!

YEAH it was! A member of the mika staff got some snapshots of us =] Maybe mika will put the pics of us over his bed? Most deff he will.

ThatPinkSock....did I meet you online? I can't tell who you are on here!haha

But you were hysterical crying(of joy) online, it was so funny.

Are you Erin or Jackie? Cause if you are we most deff met on the Mika line in NY!

Lol this is so weird. Mika brings us weirdos together.