Concert @ Gramercy Theatre, Pictures with Mika

Chance72399

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok folks...heres the moment you have all been waiting for :naughty: I'll put a caption over each pic...and once i get the other pictures i'll post them too. More pictures to follow with some small video clips of him singing. Hopefully my friend will upload them this afternoon so i can share it with everyone before the weekend.

Here is the balloon maker that came outside while we were waiting on line.

2007_03290001.jpg

2007_03290002.jpg

While we were on line waiting to get in Mika came out the front door and got into this truck. I didnt get to see him cause everyone was around me but i did get this picture of him...if you look close you can see him between the door frame and the truck getting in. See his white colar?

2007_03290003.jpg

Here's the clown on stilts

2007_03290004.jpg

2007_03290005.jpg

Him and i were throwing balls back and forth...i have to say i was pretty damn good. He got me into trouble though and the bouncers yelled cause he almost pegged someone in the head a few times. He had us throwing balls at the same time...it was fun and passed the time. LoveLoveMika took these pictures for me. Thank you again girl for taking these :)

2007_03290006.jpg

2007_03290007.jpg

This is my friend danielle who i went to the concert with. She just joined this fan site so you might see her pop on soon :)

2007_03290011.jpg

And what you have all been waiting for....Pictures of Mika.

Here is mika signing GiedrusiaNY's CD. Damn he is such a cutie. You can see in the background that his door is still open.

2007_03290012.jpg

Here i am telling mika how much i love his music and asking him to take a picture of me as he's signing my CD.

2007_03290013.jpg

And this is my favorite....i look horrible but mika looks amazing. You can see he is holding my CD in his hand, the door to the truck is still open and *sigh* he's touching my shoulder LOL!! He truly is a sweetheart!! Oh and he is extremely tall!! I never realized until i got up close to him.

2007_03290014.jpg

I told ya i had a grin from ear to ear. I was and still am on cloud nine. HOpefully next time i see him in concert i'll be a little thinner and look somewhat better in the picture. I dont even wanna put this up on myspace cause i look horrible :thumbdown:

Mika has to come back to NY soon...i cant wait for him to come back. I'm just gushing like a little girl LOL!! and i dont do that with actors or musicians...i swear...Mika's just got that affect on me. Mika you make me act like a teenager again hehehe...not that i'm complaining.

Mika has to come back to NY soon...i cant wait for him to come back. I'm just gushing like a little girl LOL!! and i dont do that with actors or musicians...i swear...Mika's just got that affect on me. Mika you make me act like a teenager again hehehe...not that i'm complaining.

ya Mika has this thing about him that makes you feel younger.. not that I'm old ahhaha but ya I feel like a preteen going nutz over a fav singer. :mf_lustslow:

Thanks so much for the pics:biggrin2: :thumb_yello: AWESOME!!!:punk:

Totally random question, in the very first pic the man in the grey suit holding the bunch of balloons, do you who he is?

I'm not sure who he is. He was putting the balloons out. I'm not sure if he worked for the Gramercy Theatre or for Mika.

I never was so obsessed before, even in my teenager years. Mika put a spell on us, oldies, to come back to teenager yeras :biggrin2: I have those great pics with you and Mika!! Thanks for taking the one of my back but with MIKA :blush-anim-cl:

I know...i was actually jumping up with everyone else when mika was playing love today. OMG he totally made me feel like a teenager again. I was singing at the top of my lungs. It was just an amazing show. I love the thing he did with the band and the animal costumes...that was hysterical.

He didn't ask your name before signing CD?!!! I got a lovely words on my CD book: TO GIEDRE, LOVE MIKA.

No, because as he was signing it he said he had to leave and i asked him for a pic and he said "ok but a quick one cause he's really gotta go" So i dont think he had time to ask my name cause he wouldnt have had time to take a pic with me.

I'm not sure who he is. He was putting the balloons out. I'm not sure if he worked for the Gramercy Theatre or for Mika.

I'm probably completely off but I asked because he almost looks like the man in the grey suit standing to Mika's right in this photo. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=526&d=1175257378 This photo was posted again today in another thread.

That man is Jerry Blair, as credited on Jodi Marr's site. I was trying to follow the eyebrow line, hairline and forehead, well...:bleh:

oh yeah...perez was at the concert...he came out after...but ive never heard of the guy before mika so i didnt even bother taking a picture of him with his blue hair. I just have to say Mikas sister yasmine is even prettier in person. She must be his baby sister cause she looked so young. And OMG is she tall. She's gotta be close to 6 feet or maybe even that.