Friend Request gone...

Chance72399

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the MMMM one, is like his personal myspace-so I highly doubt he'll accept fans, he's got a personal life too.

If he wanted to keep it personal,

why would he keep it so obvious it's something to do with him?

And It's on the front of the friend list on his public MySpace...

the MMMM one, is like his personal myspace-so I highly doubt he'll accept fans, he's got a personal life too.

If MMMM is really his personal page, we won't be added on there for sure and that's perfectly understandable ! The guy can have his private life ! I'm still gonna leave my request there... just in case it's something else... :naughty:

About the MMMM one..I just realized that I sent the request for this myspace and not for the "official" one...dunno why..what a stupid of me!!!!!

so I deleted the req and sent one to the other.

anyway..I think that it would have been better if none of us had discovered the personal myspace of Mika.think about it:now he's got lots of requests and he doesn't deny any just ignores the most of them, and some of us are waiting for being added by Mika,suffering cause no answer arrives...

well he's got a personal life and it's hard for his fans to remember it just because they love him so much and would like to be a "part" of his life!!!

now it's better relieving our tension!

MIKA IF YOU READ THIS REMEMBER:WE DON'T WANT TO CHASE YOU BUT ONLY TO LOVE LOVE YOU!!! :naughty:

anyway..I think that it would have been better if none of us had discovered the personal myspace of Mika.think about it:now he's got lots of requests and he doesn't deny any just ignores the most of them, and some of us are waiting for being added by Mika,suffering cause no answer arrives...

well he's got a personal life and it's hard for his fans to remember it just because they love him so much and would like to be a "part" of his life!!!

Hmm...

I think it's impossible not to discover it since it's on the front of the friend list on his public MySpace...

Hmm...

I think it's impossible not to discover it since it's on the front of the friend list on his public MySpace...

I noticed it just a few seconds ago...

dunno what to think

but I still believe that he doesn't want his personal myspace to be seen by anyone or he wouldn't have set it as private.

first of all, do we know for a fact that MMMM is his personal page ?... cause if it is, I'm gonna cancel my request... don't want to invade his privacy...

exactly what I did when I realized i had sent the request to MMMM instead of MIKA..don't want to invade his privacy

*explores myspace to find out more *

there are people from the forum who have MMMM as friend, so I doubt it's his personal diary and party videos you'd find in there :bleh: Dunno I don't really feel I'm missing out on anything important, I guess what he wants the majority to know he'll write on his official myspace and that's fine for me :blush-anim-cl:

The same happened with me, so I put another request in... and I'm still waiting!

Me 2 me 2, doesnt it make you feel better that we arent the only ones!!!:) mayb we should ALL do our own and not invite Mika LOL

If MMMM is really his personal page, we won't be added on there for sure and that's perfectly understandable ! The guy can have his private life ! I'm still gonna leave my request there... just in case it's something else... :naughty:

He has added fans to the MMMM myspace page though...but i think he did that last year before he really got popular.

Me 2 me 2, doesnt it make you feel better that we arent the only ones!!!:) mayb we should ALL do our own and not invite Mika LOL

:roftl: brilliant idea :roftl: tiasecretsociety coming up? :mf_rosetinted:

He has added fans to the MMMM myspace page though...but i think he did that last year before he really got popular.

yeah that would be a logical explanation... forgive me I'm just really curious... and if it is in fact his personnal page I will cancel my request...

i dont think anyone answered this question yet, from what i've read. But the Mika Secret Society on mikasounds.com/US is basically some interviews to download (nothing we havent read or seen before lol), a "megamix" of his songs (its short & has snips of each song) & a blog that only has one entry (i think its from last year?). There's also some pictures (again, nothing we havent seen before lol). Its a cute little set up so if u can join it, than join it, but dont sweat it if u cant. Im sure the MikaSecretSociety on myspace is better but that takes forever to get into.

so i hope that answers some questions.

i dont think anyone answered this question yet, from what i've read. But the Mika Secret Society on mikasounds.com/US is basically some interviews to download (nothing we havent read or seen before lol), a "megamix" of his songs (its short & has snips of each song) & a blog that only has one entry (i think its from last year?). There's also some pictures (again, nothing we havent seen before lol). Its a cute little set up so if u can join it, than join it, but dont sweat it if u cant. Im sure the MikaSecretSociety on myspace is better but that takes forever to get into.

so i hope that answers some questions.

:roftl: I joined the mika society on the usa site and the uk site.. but yeah you;re right theres nothing there that I havent seen before. Still dying to know whats on the secret society myspace though..