Friend Request gone...

Chance72399

I dont know if when you do a friend request on myspace if it just disapears or if they declined me on the secret society and on lollipop girl's page. Cause both the requests are gone out of my pending requests page. It shows they havent been on so i'm thinking maybe it just disapeared. That stinks.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I requested to be friends with all those others on the 15 and 16 of March still pending.. even if Mika doesnt want me on the secret society I hope at least I get added to the others :)

yeah me too! but haven't get any reply yet.... :(

I put a request in to be Mika's friend and he accepted not long after' date=' but when I requested Mika's Secret Society as a friend, I got no reply. That was a around a week ago, but I'm still waiting, unless there's a technical problem X??? :confused::crybaby::doh:[/quote']

the exact same thing happened to me. but it's been since the 26th of March that nobody has logged in on secret society...

Enfa...i'm not talking about his song page...i'm talking about the secret society and the MMMM one, along with lollipop girl, billy brown and his cautionary wife. I hvent been accepted into those yet and its well over a month now.

Enfa...i'm not talking about his song page...i'm talking about the secret society and the MMMM one, along with lollipop girl, billy brown and his cautionary wife. I hvent been accepted into those yet and its well over a month now.

Oh - I havent been accepted either then :blink:

Stand your ground...make them come to you :thumb_yello:

Yeah if they wanna get to know me then they'll have to add me...and if they don't then it's really their loss :mf_rosetinted::naughty: