Scissor Sisters suing Mika??????

Charlotte

If you say soo... I'd have to busta cap if they went after Mika! lol

Kinda sucks that all Mika wanted to do was get his music out there and now all these crazy rumors come about! Sup with dat?

Well, when ppl get famous or are talented, then some ppl get jealous.. Lol.. Idiots!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no way! i don't think so...i hope not...though it would be one of the funniest trials ever:roftl:

It'd be like a two-for-one concert where they'd listen to all the songs... Then Mika and Jake would do a falsetto duel... and Elle Woods would step in as Mika's attorney. :naughty:

I hope they'll be selling tickets!

It'd be like a two-for-one concert where they'd listen to all the songs... Then Mika and Jake would do a falsetto duel... and Elle Woods would step in as Mika's attorney. :naughty:

lol. Mika would win. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Now I would kill for tickets to THAT!

Hahahaha! Well, Mika wants to be a circus master! :naughty:

I hate the way people are always hating on him for not wanting to be compared to people... i don't think fame is going to his head at all!!!:thumbdown:

I agree.

And to be honest the more I listen to Mika the less I get the Queen/Freddie thing too. I'm not surprised he is getting a bit sick of it now..the press just go overboard on it, and so far from what I've seen Mika has so far been extremely diplomatic with journos about this!

He could just turn around and say "F*** off I'm not copying Freddie/Scissor Sisters etc" but he handles it with dignity instead, and definitely not with a big head!

Doesn't mention anyone suing anyone !:blink::roftl:

Only a "war"!:biggrin2:

Ultimate gay war! Where they will throw glitter at each other..

Sorry - this is just so funny! Haha! I don't believe it :naughty: