Do newborn babies really know about Mika? doeshe somehow communicate with them??

MikaRMS

I have lots os things to write and ask so leave now if you don't want to die of boredem :D Right, first off, are newborn babies meant to speak? And are they meant to say 'Mika!' at me and then giggle hystericly while a big drop of dribble falls down its chin? Well that's what happened to me in Tesco last night while I was checking out their new look which happens to be OK. I was quite scared as it was like actual new born 'cos she lives down near where I live. Scary stuff!

Another thing, if anyone is going to a Mika concert and are plAnning on meeting him, could you please give him a letter from me as my letter didn't get put in the scrapbook and I would love him to know about me and how much I admire his music cheers :)

I have actually forgotten what I was about to say next soI will finish thi off with one last thing.MIKA is playing in HMV when I am not here! AHHH!!

Posted by the Fabulus MikaRMS aka, Livvy:wub2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So - let's get this straight- the baby looked at you and said "Mika" ????

I'm pretty sure that isn't normal.

But then wondrous things do happen in Mikaland:roftl:

What a cool baby though, great taste!

how old is this baby? babies don't talk when they're newborn! he/she might have made baby noises and you heard it as 'mika' cos you're a mika manic, like the rest of us, but a baby saying 'mika' clear as day.......i don't know what to say to that!

how old is this baby? babies don't talk when they're newborn! he/she might have made baby noises and you heard it as 'mika' cos you're a mika manic, like the rest of us, but a baby saying 'mika' clear as day.......i don't know what to say to that!

Definitely a case of Mika Madness, you're right!!!

It sounded very much like Mika. I remember feeling incredibly shocked and then after that i just kind of went off to Mikaland and i walked into shelves and stuff. Last night was kind of mental :P Hospitls scare me as when my eye kind of started bleeding i had to have an operation and uncle died in a hospital so pwetty please don't make me go?

This is like one of the things Mika would read then mention in an interview.

'So what's the weirdest thing u've heard from a fan?'

Err well that she saw a newborn baby who said my name'

that's simply prove that this baby is a future mikamaniac! That's the influence of mfc? Of course not he/she can't read! But that's pretty good and sweet!

I've seen the mika show on msn...omg...I think I have a mikabug + a mikattack!

lool

so mika...enjoy this! we 're not fool!but we're fool of you, oh yes, fool of you we are!! loool!

In my opinion, he don't read this now...he's in concert at the trabendo! maybe it's over? I don't know...Mika if you're there, give us a clue!

i'm afraid that if he's read some of the stuff on this forum he's sure to have found some much weirder things coming from his fans:naughty:

yes, he would find a few weird postings,..... ememem.....(i think i'm quite guilty of that too)

This is like one of the things Mika would read then mention in an interview.

'So what's the weirdest thing u've heard from a fan?'

Err well that she saw a newborn baby who said my name'

Hahhahaha:roftl: Sorry, that's so funny :P