Is Anyone Else Incredibly Horse from singin to the album???

sianusername

Yup, I sing along! :bleh:

Actually it's hard to try not to!!

I've tried. I put Grace Kelly on and promised not to sing, only listen.

Well guess who was yelling Kerchinga in the end of the song... :cool:

I didn't sing so much before...

Now when I have Mika (not literally *sigh* )

I've noticed Im getting better and better singing every day!

(Note: imo)

The first days I discovered Mika, I couldn't sing Relax, take it eeeeeeeeeaasyy!

Now I hit the notes easíly and I could get even higher...:naughty:

Sounds scary I know...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do find out? 'cos I'd like to know how far my voice reaches.. Something! I just don't want o sing in front of anybody :mf_rosetinted:

I joke :bleh: But I sing in my church Chorus as lead singer, and a music teacher had proved my voice on piano's octaves...he said that I'm a soprano, but I prefer low, deeper tones...I like to go very down on the musical scale, to sing in second, third, when I don't sing as lead :)

I feel so left out right now for some reason. I don't notice any changes after singing to his album, well except that I'm happy and want to jump around even more :roftl:

Actually my voice has never been hoarse...:blink:

Maybe you're not singing HARD enough. Sing until your lungs collapse from Mika love. <3

yeppp-- killer when i try and hit mika's high notes! and especially if you try to do martin's harmonizing on TOP of that...:insane:

my health (and the health of those within a 5 m radius of me) are being put in daaanger....LICM should come with a warning label!

yeppp-- killer when i try and hit mika's high notes! and especially if you try to do martin's harmonizing on TOP of that...:insane:

my health (and the health of those within a 5 m radius of me) are being put in daaanger....LICM should come with a warning label!

My singing abilities are SO BAD that my friends ask me to sing when they're depressed so they can get a kick out of it. But I can't help it! Singing to Mika is up there on my list of fav. hobbies.<3

Well, I've been singing 6 years in the school choir, but how the hell am I going to sing e.g. Grace Kelly? It's absolutely Impossible! But I sing Mika's ballads quite good, so that people are still alive xD

I haven't studied singing in any way. I'm teaching myself but I think I'll need a teacher soon :mf_rosetinted:

My voice is fine, though it shouldn't be. Practically every waking moment of every day I am singing along to LICM. Even in classes I am singing it in my head or under my breath. It drives everyone mad! XD Well, really I suppose taking choir for 6 years has allowed me to sing Mika songs all day, every day without losing my voice.

By the way, lovey. Just so you know it should be hoarse as, the way it is now, you are asking us all if we have become equines from singing along to LICM. ^_^

gone horse....ive gone so blinkin horse ive started eating oats!:roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I love singing to every one but Stuck In the Middle, Big Girl, Billy Brown, Lollipop, Love Today, Happy Ending, My Interpretation and Grace Kelly are all tied for first. The other 5 are tied for second lol