Is Anyone Else Incredibly Horse from singin to the album???

sianusername

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, i can't reach the deeeeeep notes (like in big girls at the end).. So I've probably killed some poor animals or something.. It's sounds awful, and my voice always makes this weird noise when I'm trying :roftl:

I think i sing my loudest when im in the car! Do get some weird looks from ppl. esp. when the windows are down and i'm yelling anyway stopped at the lights. And i admit i have the worse voice in the world but i love singing along with Mika:)

I have certainly strained the vocal chords a few times trying to sing along to the falsetto bits! And probably worried quite a few dogs in my area:naughty:

...I have the same vocal extension as Mika has :bleh:

I used to be in a choir so I like the high notes!

Really weird is when you can hear his breathing technique is the same! All that torture of breathing lessons worked afterall!! I just thought it helped when doing Pilates!! I was told from my instructor that most people find that the hardest to master and knew straight away I used to sing-weird!!

I am getting a cold (germs carried from my husbands office!!) so have been sucking Ricolas so can sing along!! xx

I can almost sing as well as Mika but he's the best singer ever so... :wub2:

Singing along isn't a problem for me, it's the moves that hurt. When I tried to bend over backwards as quickly as he does for the first time, my hups hurt for about 1 week. Now I can do it but that was so painful :thumbdown:

I'm seriously worried for my neighbours' ears!

I'm not so bad at singing but some parts of Mika's songs are really difficult to me!

the strange thing is that my voice totally changes if I sing while playing guitar..it becomes almost perfect!!!

how is it possible? :shocked:

...I have the same vocal extension as Mika has :bleh:

How do find out? 'cos I'd like to know how far my voice reaches.. Something! I just don't want o sing in front of anybody :mf_rosetinted:

How do find out? 'cos I'd like to know how far my voice reaches.. Something! I just don't want o sing in front of anybody :mf_rosetinted:

You need a singing teacher or someone who plays the piano and go through the scales with you. Not as easy as it sounds and warm up first or you will squeeak! and "Don't forget your breathing right from the bottom of your soul"-I was gonna be rude and say what our reply used to be to the teacher but you can probably guess!! LOL!! The memories!! xx

Also at junior school we got tested by doing a certain test but can't remember the name of it but found I have perfect pitch which I was told is very rare??!!

I have MIKA's problem though I can't read music but have to sing and play by ear so gave it up-shows you needn't be dyslexic for his to happen. Tried heaps of times but can't grasp it?

xx

"Hoarse," not "horse." :wink2:

I tend to turn my car into "Anna's All-Out Blaring Concert Hall" whenever I'm driving... and I sing fairly loudly (only when no one is with me!). I can actually do fairly well with staying on pitch for Mika songs, since he sings so high. It's more the low notes that I have to struggle for. (I sang first and second soprano when I was in a choir, so I'm pretty used to high notes) *has nightmarish flashback to "Carol of the Bells"*

:)