Mika And Martin

daisylou

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and im making fun of the guy in the audience at the mika concert i went to that screamed out mika have my babies, to which mika said someone just said mika have my babies, and if im not mistaken it was a man

haha, that made me laugh a lot. :roftl:

I was at that concert!! He was SOOO CUTE! It was like

*In ADORABLE british accent* "Did someone just day Mika have my babies?"

and I was like *mikagasm x 10000*

omg it was amazzzinng!!! ahh i cant wait till he comes back to ny!

AGH! I completely missed my innauguration into the Ultimate Mika Guru listing haha Woot! 1,000 posts, babeh! :glasses3:

Or not fanatical religious peoples, or interesting individuals, or non-aliens in general. Haha Sorry. I keed, I keed! I have mormon friends, they aren't that wierd. :naughty:

AGH! I completely missed my innauguration into the Ultimate Mika Guru listing haha Woot! 1,000 posts, babeh! :glasses3:

Or not fanatical religious peoples, or interesting individuals, or non-aliens in general. Haha Sorry. I keed, I keed! I have mormon friends, they aren't that wierd. :naughty:

I had this friend who told a parent he was a morman at a party because he didn't feel like dancing and she left him alone. And thats basically the only history I have with mormans. :bleh:

And congrats on moving up in the ranks!!

I had this friend who told a parent he was a morman at a party because he didn't feel like dancing and she left him alone. And thats basically the only history I have with mormans. :bleh:

And congrats on moving up in the ranks!!

well youve met 2 nuns...

well, the mormons settled Vegas so we've got them riding around on their bikes everywhere >_< My mum made the mistake of letting them in the house once and we never were able to rid ourselves of them afterward. And they stalk you, too! O_o We moved to the other side of Vegas a few years back and never told a soul. Within a month they were calling us and coming to our house again. I don't know how they do it! :shocked:

well, the mormons settled Vegas so we've got them riding around on their bikes everywhere >_< My mum made the mistake of letting them in the house once and we never were able to rid ourselves of them afterward. And they stalk you, too! O_o We moved to the other side of Vegas a few years back and never told a soul. Within a month they were calling us and coming to our house again. I don't know how they do it! :shocked:

What did they want from you?? Your soul or something?

yes, thats exactly it! They wanted it, mentioned something about eternal damnation. Not quite sure what they were getting at but it didn't sound like a good idea to me so I held up my pentagram to ward off the monsters and told them they could never have my soul! If they wanted it, they would have to take it over my dead, crispy body - I imagine they were fixin on burning me at the stake about this time >_<