Mika And Martin

daisylou

Am I being stupid but I don't get the MIKA and Martin flirting thing ?

As far as I can tell he gets close as he harmonizing and with all of the noise must be hard. With Mika being Mika he changes the notes he sings frequently so he gives Martin "a look" to tell him this??!!.

Think Mika would be a Gemini if this is to be true (like me!! and yes must admit love to have a good flirt now and then even though I'm married-theres no harm in- it just fun! Like going window shopping when you are broke LOL!!)

You never know it could be a private signal to say look at that person in the 3rd row they are Gorgeousssssssssss!! LOL!!

Am I being naive?

xx

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....my colleague and I noticed this quite some time ago...they do have this obvious chemistry, but whether there's more to it- I doubt if you could tell just by looking at them. Unless of course you've witnessed some serious *snogging* LOL!!

Seriously though I just think they're really good friends and both enjoy performing together. Martin even sings just as well as Mika and has accompanied Mika on most gigs, tours and appearances where it's just the two of them playing- and probably has been for a while. In any case Martin has said that he is married...:wink2:

Haha my friends and I noticed the mika/martin flirty thing in toronto...maybe we read into it too much butttt It was funny because some girls were talking about how they wanted to be mika's groupies and we were all like hmm maybe, good luck, etc (clearly there was much discussion but I won't go into detail)... But then during the slow songs, mika would sing to martin instead of the audience so we were like *hmmmm what's this?* then during ring ring the part where mika was like "I wish I could kiss you" he went off in martins direction again.. So we were like OK! ... There was even a review about the toronto show where the person said mika was singing to his guitarist during the slow songs hehe..

But yes martin is married so I think its just harmless fun and joking about lol!

you know daisy, looking at all those videos from youtube, i noticed that too! i think they're very close friends, since they spend a lot of time together. it's good to see that chemistry between him and his band, don't you think? :)

I'm sure it's something to make people talk about :wink2:

Martin is apparently happily married with children ! But hey, maybe he's Billy Brown :wink2::roftl: :roftl:

Ok just kidding...

ah ah ah!! that's good!!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I've noticed this too! It's very obvious they have chemistry thoughout all the performaces, the even shared a mic at Gramercy when I saw him! I don't know guys, I think something is up between them. Thankfully it's not only me who took note of this :shocked:

mmmh...I had noticed that too but I think they're very close friends!

Being a Queen obsessed ,I can tell you that almost the same thing happened between Freddie Mercury (I'M NOT TRYING TO COMPARE MIKA TO FREDDIE,NOT AGAIN!) and Brian May but Bri has always been married or engaged so... it's only because they have a good chemistry,as you said before. at least,this is my opinion.

mmmh...I had noticed that too but I think they're very close friends!

Being a Queen obsessed ,I can tell you that almost the same thing happened between Freddie Mercury (I'M NOT TRYING TO COMPARE MIKA TO FREDDIE,NOT AGAIN!) and Brian May but Bri has always been married or engaged so... it's only because they have a good chemistry,as you said before. at least,this is my opinion.

YAYQUEENFAN!!! </queenfangirl>

Yeah, and Freddie also "flirted" with Roger too.. (Recall Sheer Heart Attack from the We Will Rock You Concert in Montreal I think in 1982, and Live at Milton Keynes in '82 several times with Brian and Roger, and several other concerts that I won't name because the list would be too long). And also who can forget Robert Plant and Jimmy Page! They shared mics thousands of times. And The Beatles did too, yes? It was all on stage.

The more I think about it, the more I think it could be associated to be the onstage performer bug in him. If anyone's been on stage before, you know that it gives you a different feeling, like this freedom, because it's not real.. You're just entertaining. Sure, I don't deny there's chemistry between Martin and Mika, but it's not just them either! If anyone caught him on Leno a couple of weeks ago, he also sort of "flirts" with his bassist (can't remember his name for the life of me at the moment... Sorry!)

ANYWAYS, CASE IN POINT, it could be either way. Although I do wish he sang more to us than to Martin. We were a bit jealous at the time...

YAYQUEENFAN!!! </queenfangirl>

Yeah, and Freddie also "flirted" with Roger too.. (Recall Sheer Heart Attack from the We Will Rock You Concert in Montreal I think in 1982, and Live at Milton Keynes in '82 several times with Brian and Roger, and several other concerts that I won't name because the list would be too long). And also who can forget Robert Plant and Jimmy Page! They shared mics thousands of times. And The Beatles did too, yes? It was all on stage.

Yes Julia,Freddie "flirted" with Roger too..and I remind heer Heart Attack from that concert!!!! :thumb_yello:

and Robert Plant and Jimmi Page too they share mics.

I've been on stage playing one of my songs with my best friend and I can tell you that you get a special feeling in these situations,some kind of a chemistry and..it's a kind of magic! (I quoted Queen yeah)

i dunno, never seen him live (yet: will report about it in the next week *grins*), but come on, don't tell me one is flirting with another cause they share microphone and they pretend they are singing at each other? that's the show going on :wink2:

and with this I don't mean to state anything about mika's sexual orientation, which I simply don't care about. he can be either way, it's absolutely fine by me. I think people is growing tired to read me writing that.. *rolls eyes* :wink2:

I think they're just really good friends and having fun. It could also be a way they signal to each other. Who knows...i heard Martin is happily married. When you work with band mates you grow a special bond...they become like family.

I read about this on the other thread and i agree with most other ppl. they are just having a laugh:thumb_yello: but will defo spy on them in Leeds just to make sure!!!

I'm sure it's something to make people talk about :wink2:

Martin is apparently happily married with children ! But hey, maybe he's Billy Brown :wink2::roftl: :roftl:

Ok just kidding...

lol :roftl: :roftl:

btw who is martin...?

:blink:

I believe it`s just a show. They`re kiding us and having big fun. That`s so nice, isn`t it?! End of the story. But,.. of course... you could (should) spy them in the Leeds :naughty: just for information... Nothing personal :roftl: I don`t care anyway, if they all are happy, I`m happy too!