Mika And Martin

daisylou

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we give him the stuff to laugh abouut, i think he loves our happy bunting and weird ideas , he's safe here with us loonies, i hope he does the medley for us!

i hope he has seen that thread about the medley it would be cool if he made it especially for us :thumb_yello:

yes he is safe in the forums aslong as he keeps his eyes on some of us :wink2:

thats good to know hes an internet addict.. wonder if hes addicted to his own fan forum :roftl::D

well the addiction works both ways, he can't leave us alone and we certainly can't leave him out of our sight nor mind

i hope he has seen that thread about the medley it would be cool if he made it especially for us :thumb_yello:

yes he is safe in the forums aslong as he keeps his eyes on some of us :wink2:

hhehehe noone in particular i you mean!!???

well the addiction works both ways, he can't leave us alone and we certainly can't leave him out of our sight nor mind

I agree with you completely

ah what a vicious cycle to be in ...

....but im loving every minute of it :thumb_yello:

oh Pretty much everyone :naughty:

we've all grazed too much in the grazying fields...we're mad but in a nice way though! mika wouldn't want it any other way, we are his 'pick me up' dosage of hypervibe that keeps him levelheaded and out of mischief and if her wants mischief he can come here to us

Am I being stupid but I don't get the MIKA and Martin flirting thing ?

As far as I can tell he gets close as he harmonizing and with all of the noise must be hard. With Mika being Mika he changes the notes he sings frequently so he gives Martin "a look" to tell him this??!!.

Think Mika would be a Gemini if this is to be true (like me!! and yes must admit love to have a good flirt now and then even though I'm married-theres no harm in- it just fun! Like going window shopping when you are broke LOL!!)

You never know it could be a private signal to say look at that person in the 3rd row they are Gorgeousssssssssss!! LOL!!

Am I being naive?

xx

I dont understand. In my band, i get pretty close to the guitarist and because im the only girl its kinda hard. Part of the act is that you have to be sexy sometimes and the only people up there are your band!!

Were like one big family so i guess i wouldnt dream of properly 'flirting' with them!!

I think its the same in most cases, but where has this come from can i ask?? Ive never noticed it!! :blink:

I dont understand. In my band, i get pretty close to the guitarist and because im the only girl its kinda hard. Part of the act is that you have to be sexy sometimes and the only people up there are your band!!

Were like one big family so i guess i wouldnt dream of properly 'flirting' with them!!

I think its the same in most cases, but where has this come from can i ask?? Ive never noticed it!! :blink:

I have never played in a band (OMG the very thought!) but I am sure you are right. Mika is just so damned sexy it is untrue! Martin is just the lucky one who happens to be near him at the time!

However, I love this thread........Mika's comments in Denmark must have been very funny ...............love it! Good on ya Mika!

we've all grazed too much in the grazying fields...we're mad but in a nice way though! mika wouldn't want it any other way, we are his 'pick me up' dosage of hypervibe that keeps him levelheaded and out of mischief and if her wants mischief he can come here to us

Bosoming right you are, Steph. And I do hope that he gets more laughs on the forum than dreams of mass restraining orders. :naughty:

I have never played in a band (OMG the very thought!) but I am sure you are right. Mika is just so damned sexy it is untrue! Martin is just the lucky one who happens to be near him at the time!

However, I love this thread........Mika's comments in Denmark must have been very funny ...............love it! Good on ya Mika!

yeppers my bro's in a band-- and i remember them having a really hard time coz their temp guitarist had a huge ego :thumbdown:

so it's great that mika and martin have great onstage chemistry! :P

mika mentioned us and a mag did too?? hahahh oh my; our madness is actually amounting to something :roftl:

yeppers my bro's in a band-- and i remember them having a really hard time coz their temp guitarist had a huge ego :thumbdown:

so it's great that mika and martin have great onstage chemistry! :P

mika mentioned us and a mag did too?? hahahh oh my; our madness is actually amounting to something :roftl:

We're making Mika happy!! I mean, c'mon. If there were forums that were set up for people to rant about how amazing you were, would you honestly not read them? OF COURSE you would!

<3Mika. I want my babies to burst from your manwomb. <3

We're making Mika happy!! I mean, c'mon. If there were forums that were set up for people to rant about how amazing you were, would you honestly not read them? OF COURSE you would!

<3Mika. I want my babies to burst from your manwomb. <3

:shocked: uhhhhh! WOW. haha that made me laugh out loud.

I think Mika is the only man on whom I would not wish the curse of of childbirth >_<

Yeah.. Maybe I should do it. Ima start a thread:

"Mika, I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Maybe thats not the best idea. Theres enough Mika rummors as it is :bleh:

Yeah.. Maybe I should do it. Ima start a thread:

"Mika, I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Maybe thats not the best idea. Theres enough Mika rummors as it is :bleh:

haha imagine how odd that would be for Mika to come here and read that XD :roftl: