Separation Anxiety from Mika

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went away for three days on a college-hunt. Guess whose iPod was died after 5 hours of straight Mika? That's right! Me. So, I went through 2.5 Mika-free days of terror. Mika-withdrawal. :emot-sad: :emot-sad: :emot-sad:

This is only a week after I saw Mika @ Border's, so it was a rough couple of days. My dad kept mocking Mika as well, and whenever I would say something (anything) he would cut me off and say, "Let me guess! Mika?!?" and I would burst into tears.

Mika **must** come back to NY this summer, or I don't know what I'll do.

my dad and brother say things, not mean but anoying but my sister likes him so she helps

My brother is HORRIBLE. He HATES Mika! I don't know how anyone could hate Mika! I can't even listen to or even hum a Mika song without him having something to say about it, it sucks! My parents don't even wanna hear about him, my mom even called him 'frilly' :shocked: It makes me think I'm crazy! lol. How can I like Mika so much and then there are other people (my family) that don't like him at all?! I just don't get it...

Anywho, if Mika Withdrawal is that bad, do I want to meet him?

Oh who am I kidding? OF COURSE I want to met him! :roftl:

Yeah it's defo worth going through the withdrawal phase... lol

and that, ladies and gents, is why addiction is so prevalent. The thrill is deemed worth than the drawbacks and so sickness is chosen over sanity :blink:

Actually today I went to my aunt's house and I was waiting for my cell to ring.

*Since I have Grace Kelly as my ringtone. =D*

I hadn't heard Mika's songs for about 5 hours! Can you beleive it?! lol.

I had my iPod but I thought it would be rude to just sit there and listen to it so.....thus.I waited for my phone to ring.

In which...it eventually did.

yessss.

My brother is HORRIBLE. He HATES Mika! I don't know how anyone could hate Mika! I can't even listen to or even hum a Mika song without him having something to say about it, it sucks! My parents don't even wanna hear about him, my mom even called him 'frilly' :shocked: It makes me think I'm crazy! lol. How can I like Mika so much and then there are other people (my family) that don't like him at all?! I just don't get it..

No I believe that they are the grazy ones! Who could possibly not like Mika?

My stepdad called him a name that made me see red! I get so incredibly defensive when it comes to people picking at him! :furious:

I've said this in another thread.... I just blast my Mika music even louder, don't listen to a word they say, speak of him more and of the utmost highest regard. I bombard them with Mika fabulousness until they are either converted or they are so annoyed they leave me be ^_^

i blasted my music when peole said bad things and it made my sister and my mom like his music, im still working on my brother and dad

My brother (WHO SUCKS! Stupid college kid...) anyways, he wanted to bother be about Mika so he says "You play his music too much. You made me hate him!" then he got one look at my face and took it back. The thought of making someone dislike Mika.. it burrnnnsss to think about.

I think i would die a little inside if someone ever said that to me. It makes my insides churn just to think of it.

It was extremely painful! Tears were streaming the second he said it sooo he had to take it back =] Men can't handle emotions. I like that.

MikaLICM.jpg

ILoveMika!

It was extremely painful! Tears were streaming the second he said it sooo he had to take it back =] Men can't handle emotions. I like that.

MikaLICM.jpg

ILoveMika!

Thats what the want you to believe but when they want to, they really know how to hit you where it hurts and a good many of them are happy to go for it and kick you when you're down by saying the worst possible thing when you least want to hear it.

Thats what the want you to believe but when they want to, they really know how to hit you where it hurts and a good many of them are happy to go for it and kick you when you're down by saying the worst possible thing when you least want to hear it.

I bet Mika would never do that. Being sucha sweetie and all.

trrtryuyru.jpg

Mika... maybe, maybe not. Perhaps if someone hurt him enough he would go there. But maybe not ^_^

I think Mika should be psychoanalyzed and record it and share it with us all <3 Then we'll see!!

Ok I'm off to bed. G'night, Shontih and Sivan and whoever else might be reading.. Maybe Mika ;)