Official - Dreams about MIKA thread =)

Shezzy12

I had my first MIKA-dream ever. :blink2:

I dreamt that he was in my brother's room talking with me and my brother.

My brother sat on his bed , I was leaning against his bed and MIKA just stood there , talking with us . :roftl:

I said 'A friend of me loves you ! And me too !' (I don't even know that's a correct sentence :aah: )

But we were talking Dutch , but in Dutch it sounded weird too :aah:

And MIKA looked a bit like my 'drum'-teacher , but the rest I forgot ! Ö :aah:

I had a dream that I was at a concert, and Mika was on stage and everyone was dancing, and then all of a sudden he was in the audience with us and he was like, "Where's Cherelle? I thought I saw her around here a while ago..." and everyone around me was like, "Yeah, she's here somewhere..." So they were all looking for me and I don't know why I didn't say anything, but finally Mika looked up and smiled and said "Oh there you are!" and I said "Here I am," and then suddenly he was back up on stage and the concert went on and I woke up. :roftl:

Had a dream w. him again tonight ut i only rmember some parts of it (i dont sleep that well lately) But tings like he re-tweeted me :aah: Did a photoshoot with him with my cellphone :blink: Went groceryshoping w. him :lmfao: Other things in teh dream not related to him is nuts too and i dont get the connection :blink:

so...I had a hell of a dream last night! :aah:

I dreamt that I was queueing before the gig and then me and some other people just entered the venue - apparently we had been chosen as BGs and LGs and we all went in this room.

The backstage looked like an apartment and at one point I saw a room with a sign on it: "BGs&LGs dressing room" and I entered it. There was Mika and his mum there. He was staying in a corner (and he was dressed the way he is in that pic DA posted yesterday from the Coke bottle launch :naughty: ) and his mum told me that I should try on the costume, but I'll have to take my clothes off for that...so I just went: :blush-anim-cl: erhmmm no! and she didn't understand why and I explained that I can't do that because Mika's in the room...so he had to get out so I could do that! :roftl:

She laughed and sent him out. He went out playing with his phone or something and then I tried on the costume. She gave me the pants (for BG) and then she put the corset on me and when I looked down it was YELLOW! :aah: I was so happy and remember I touched that corset and it felt so nice and silky! :wub2:

Then I went to my bag to text someone in the queue outside to take me a pic on stage, but couldn't find my phone anymore. :shocked: So I told Mrs. P that I'll be right back...and I put my clothes back on me (OVER the costume) and went out, but there was no one in the queue anymore...so I went home and logged in on MFC and posted in the PRE-Chatter thread for my gig that I need someone to take me a picture on stage... :roftl: and I waited so long for someone to reply and didn't get any...so I took a cab back to the gig, but the driver was so anxious to show me around and couldn't find the venue anymore. :lmfao:

the end.

Ok,let me tell you about my dream that i had about Mika.Actually,Mika is not involved in the dream.Here it is:

I was dreaming that i was listening on the radio and then Kick-ass came on.But the lyrics were exactly the same as the lyrics for BIOTG!So i was like"Oh my God!!!:shocked:Why would Mika write 2 different songs but use the exact same lyrics for both of them???:shocked:''

But,after a while i second though about that and i was like"Oh...Ok,whatever,after all they only gave him 2 days to write Kick-ass...He is excused..."

That's all...

:loco:

i had one, a few days ago..

i was at his concert in front row :) and i was bout to go one stage with him but then i woke up :(

corse if that really happened id be too shy to go on stage :mf_rosetinted:

and yesterday i had a dream bout him as a kid...weird :blink:

xD

Ok,let me tell you about my dream that i had about Mika.Actually,Mika is not involved in the dream.Here it is:

I was dreaming that i was listening on the radio and then Kick-ass came on.But the lyrics were exactly the same as the lyrics for BIOTG!So i was like"Oh my God!!!:shocked:Why would Mika write 2 different songs but use the exact same lyrics for both of them???:shocked:''

But,after a while i second though about that and i was like"Oh...Ok,whatever,after all they only gave him 2 days to write Kick-ass...He is excused..."

That's all...

:loco:

:lmfao:

OMG, I had totally forgotten, but seeing this thread pop up made me remember that I had a Mika dream the other night :lmao:

It was a bit crazy and made no sense, with a lot of traveling, and a strange house in the middle of nowhere, where we were all staying, and there was an airport in the house itself :dunno: , but in any case towards the end there was a moment where I was sitting with Mika in a film set where he was 'working', and I was totally fixated by his hair, because.........he was completely grey :roftl:. Poor Mika :naughty:.

Anyway, that was it. As I said, it made no sense.

Awwwwww i had another Mika dream yesterday :wub2:

My best dream ever i reckon :biggrin2:

My Mika dream

I was in a room lying down on a bed and I seemed very tired for some reason. Then Mika walked in and sat on the bed.

I quickly sat up and said “hello” and went over and hugged him and didn’t let him go for quite a while XD. He was so warm and comfortable. It felt so real. When I did let him go he came and lay beside me and rested his head on my shoulder.

We didn’t say anything for a while but it just felt so right =).after about 5 minutes we started to talk. I cant remember much of what we said =(. I think at one point I said that I was “weird” LOL

and he was like “you’re not allowed to use that word only I am” with that cute smile on his face.

Then I said “ OMG how am I meant to do that? I use that word a lot”

Then we both giggled XD.

We went for a walk around Bristol. It was just so AMAZING having that cute smile focused on me =) and he also seemed so interested in me. I was no longer lost in the crowed. I was next to him talking, laughing and falling deeper and deeper in love with him. It was so perfect <3.

At this point I didn’t realize I was dreaming and it was heartbreaking waking up and having to get back to reality and realizing Mika still didn’t know who I was and he didn’t care for me like he did in my dream =(.

I know I sound sad but I nearly started crying when I woke up and realized it wasn’t real. Why did I have to wake up from such an amazing dream =(.

Awwwwww i had another Mika dream yesterday :wub2:

My best dream ever i reckon :biggrin2:

My Mika dream

I was in a room lying down on a bed and I seemed very tired for some reason. Then Mika walked in and sat on the bed.

I quickly sat up and said “hello” and went over and hugged him and didn’t let him go for quite a while XD. He was so warm and comfortable. It felt so real. When I did let him go he came and lay beside me and rested his head on my shoulder.

We didn’t say anything for a while but it just felt so right =).after about 5 minutes we started to talk. I cant remember much of what we said =(. I think at one point I said that I was “weird” LOL

and he was like “you’re not allowed to use that word only I am” with that cute smile on his face.

Then I said “ OMG how am I meant to do that? I use that word a lot”

Then we both giggled XD.

We went for a walk around Bristol. It was just so AMAZING having that cute smile focused on me =) and he also seemed so interested in me. I was no longer lost in the crowed. I was next to him talking, laughing and falling deeper and deeper in love with him. It was so perfect <3.

At this point I didn’t realize I was dreaming and it was heartbreaking waking up and having to get back to reality and realizing Mika still didn’t know who I was and he didn’t care for me like he did in my dream =(.

I know I sound sad but I nearly started crying when I woke up and realized it wasn’t real. Why did I have to wake up from such an amazing dream =(.

:shocked: thats an amazing dream. why i have dreams like that. but then when i woke up it would be the worst feeling ever! :(

Had a pretty strange one earlier... (had to take a nap)

I was at some gig or festival waiting for Mika to get on... was tired of waiting so went to the back to ask when he would get on. I had to ask John so some lady grapped my arm to take me inside and take me to him... went up some stairs... when we passed by a room we saw Mika in undies only (white) :roftl: I remember i was checking him out (of course) and he looked shocked and pissed. He went back inside the room with a angry "YOU" and slamed the door :lmfao: i then woke up cos of a text massege :aah::roftl:

Once i dreamt i went to a gig in rome or somewhere and forgot the tickets. so i snuck in, but i snuck throught the wrong door. and mikas mum said: you must be the replacement for iMMa. so i got to sing on stage with him, and then he hugged me at the end and said: thankyou eloise! you have been amazing! and then after he have me a vip ticket. so i went to the vip room and you could have a meal with him!

Once i dreamt i went to a gig in rome or somewhere and forgot the tickets. so i snuck in, but i snuck throught the wrong door. and mikas mum said: you must be the replacement for iMMa. so i got to sing on stage with him, and then he hugged me at the end and said: thankyou eloise! you have been amazing! and then after he have me a vip ticket. so i went to the vip room and you could have a meal with him!

sweet :wub2:

at least you have sweet dremas instead of shirtless dreams w. Mika in undies only looking shocked and pissed at you knowing who you are :lmfao:

sweet :wub2:

at least you have sweet dremas instead of shirtless dreams w. Mika in undies only looking shocked and pissed at you knowing who you are :lmfao:

:aah: lol. i once dreamt i stole his t shirt. and then he put me in jail cos i stole it.:blink:

I had a dream last night that felt SOO rediculusly real it's insane!

Me and him were married with a son called 'Alice' (I've always loved that name for a boy!) And living in Kensington. We were all walking around Kensington Gardens (Holding hands :wub2: ) when some magaziney people came up to us and asked who me and Alice were, He said 'This is my lovely wife and gorgeous son!' And the next day he picked up the newspaper and the headline was 'WEIRDEST FAMILY IN BRITAIN' ....... Sooo we moved to Milan!

It felt soooooooooo real! I actually woke up and almost went 'ALICE, ARE YOU UP YET? YOU'LL BE LATE!' My Mum looked at me funny! But it was such an AMAZING dream! (or as I prefer to call it 'a vision into the future') :wub2::teehee::mf_lustslow::wink2:

Me and him were married with a son called 'Alice' (I've always loved that name for a boy!) And living in Kensington. We were all walking around Kensington Gardens (Holding hands :wub2: ) when some magaziney people came up to us and asked who me and Alice were, He said 'This is my lovely wife and gorgeous son!' And the next day he picked up the newspaper and the headline was 'WEIRDEST FAMILY IN BRITAIN' ....... Sooo we moved to Milan!

It felt soooooooooo real! I actually woke up and almost went 'ALICE, ARE YOU UP YET? YOU'LL BE LATE!' My Mum looked at me funny! But it was such an AMAZING dream! (or as I prefer to call it 'a vision into the future') :wub2::teehee::mf_lustslow::wink2:

i LOVE that bit!!! :lmfao:

i love the idea of Alice for a boy :wub2:

Awwww that dream is soo cute lol :teehee:

:teehee::teehee:

Yeaah my dream felt so real aswel was sad when i realised it wasnt real =(

xx