Where does Mika live?

Christine

Okay, I'm not looking for an address, but I was wondering in what neighborhood. I've read he went to a couple of schools in South Kensington. I lived there in 1999-2000 and worked 5 minutes from home in Beit Quad at Imperial College. It is right next to the Royal College of Music and on warm days I would open the windows and hear them practising.

I'm thinking he was too young at the time and didn't go there until a couple of years later...? Wondering if he still lives in that part of town.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm not looking for an address, but I was wondering in what neighborhood. I've read he went to a couple of schools in South Kensington. I lived there in 1999-2000 and worked 5 minutes from home in Beit Quad at Imperial College. It is right next to the Royal College of Music and on warm days I would open the windows and hear them practising.

I'm thinking he was too young at the time and didn't go there until a couple of years later...? Wondering if he still lives in that part of town.

Did you know Freddie Murcury went to the imperial College before Queen.

When we went to London, we stayed in Kensington. We went on a bus tour, I found myself prodding my borhter and saying, 'Mika lives round here in Earls Court.' or 'He went to that college'. Of cousre, my brther couldn't care less...