Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

I know! I Need to see that delish concert so I can become jealous.

I checked today to see if Mika's NY tickets were sold out yet and they're not! I like how I like almost cried when I almost didn't get presale.

its ok we both freaked out and then shot tickets form juklies dad because he could get them right away lol

C'MON PEOPLE I NEED TO SEE SOME LEEDS(that i can save lol)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tehehehehe...buttocks...

Sorry, that word makes me laugh like a loony loon. Kind of like this: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

AHAH! you're so right! English is not my first language so I had to search... and I knew we could say buttocks but I did not want to put that word!!

Finally it ended with BUTTOCKS

BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS BUTTOCKS

well. :biggrin2:

He looks absolutely perfect in that video! I love his hair, his clothing everything! :)

I SO totally agree! Now I can say that he is the most beautiful man I've ever seen! :woot_jump:

his hair is totally perfect in this vid. Thanks for sharing some sexiness eheh!

When he shakes his buttocks at 1:42...

yummy

Haha! Yes, especially with that music put over it. It's hilarious. :roftl:

Me too, they're so adorable!:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

God, what have I become? I'm drooling over someone's teeth! AGHHH! :roftl: :roftl: Ah, oh well, it's a good life.

I do the exact same thing!! His teeth his mouth his eyes his hair his chin his forehead his ears. Is there really something ugly on Mika? Think about it.......

NO

I'D LOVE TO SMELL THIS GUY MY GOD HOW I WOULD LOVE TOO.

:shocked:

OH MY GOD ME TOO!

It's not fair, the only 100% GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL/PERFECT guy in the world is so unattainable, and I'm stuck with all the jerks at my school. Where's the justice in that?

I bet he smells like...soap. Mmmmm. :wub2::roftl:

JUSTICE TO WOMEN JUSTICE TO WOMEN!!!

We need more GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL/PERFECT guys. I am also with all those stupid boys at school. I would love them to smell good. LOL

I am 298572954230845% sure that Mika has a great odour/perfume/smell.

hmmm how I'd love to hug him and... smell.

Oh my god that made me laugh soooooo hard :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*fantasizes* Mmmm...he's so dreamy yummy gorgey yumyums...:wub2:

I could talk about him ALL NIGHT LONG! Have you met him already?? ME NOT! I'M SO DEPRESSED. :sad: (actually you CAN'T resist to this smiley)

I want to see him, touch him, smell him, hug him.....talk to him, sing WITH him, dance with him, play with him, cook with him, live with him, go out with him......... haha not gonna extend the list any further :naughty:

He is the most beautiful human being in every single way I have ever known about in my entire life!!!!!!

To think that I could have met him last Friday.......Ooohhh the PAIIIIIN :crybaby:

P.S You guys don't think I'm actually starting to fall in love with him do you? :blink:

I want to see him, touch him, smell him, hug him.....talk to him, sing WITH him, dance with him, play with him, cook with him, live with him, go out with him......... haha not gonna extend the list any further

He is the most beautiful human being in every single way I have ever known about in my entire life!!!!!!

To think that I could have met him last Friday.......Ooohhh the PAIIIIIN

P.S You guys don't think I'm actually starting to fall in love with him do you? :blink:

Everything you said + a little more, I WANT TO DO TOO!! :naughty::wub2:

I'm sorry about this friday - but Gothenburg darling!! Think about it, maybe he would have come and then he would have felt so bad he wouldn't have had the strength to meet anyone afterwards... He got his rest - he's better and in shape!! :wink2:

In love...? I know I am :blush-anim-cl::wub2: :wub2: