Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

Isn't it just, socks!? ^_^

yes, he most def does. I think he has either been busy or avoiding getting on his myspace as its been a good little while since he's gotten on. My bet is on the former but i would not be thoroughly surprised if it turned out to be the latter lol

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'night socks!! ^_^

ahaha summer, that pic is priceless! XD What was he doing that caused him to make that face, do you remember? :naughty:

Yes, Mika. More dates, more pics, and more announcements about the US tour, please! >_< Theres hardly 7 weeks until june! We need at least some advanced notice haha

G'night socks!! ^_^

ahaha summer, that pic is priceless! XD What was he doing that caused him to make that face, do you remember? :naughty:

Yes, Mika. More dates, more pics, and more announcements about the US tour, please! >_< Theres hardly 7 weeks until june! We need at least some advanced notice haha

Yes he is playing my interpretation and he hits the wrong note of the keyboard. its so cute i'm uploading the vid right now.

G'night socks!! ^_^

i know! maybe he'll announce it today! that would be wonderful