Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

yep yep! Hahaha I remember, when MCR played in the HOB a while back, my besty an I got lost and accidentally (and trully on accident) ended up in the tour bus area. And if you just act cool and are not a complete stalker, the bands are usually more than happy to chill. Some of the guys recognized me as I've been to billions of my chem concerts and met them at a signing once XD Musicians are a walk in the park if they are chill people themselves ^_^

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you can!

I really hope he does the june tour and then at least one more US tour before the new year :-) he'll know us by then!

And he'll probably invite his to chillax at his house in london and deff let us use his private jet. And we can forget about school cause he'll give his jobs as PR people or artists or something. Then we can live happily ever after in Mika land <3

I really want to start an online magazine or something so I can interview Mika and do a photoshoot of him :roftl:

haha we should. I already do small stuff for a local magazine type thing. We should definitely start one of our own, though and Mika can be our premier story! ^_^

Who Sara??

I think I could do a way better job. She was good but had no energy. I think I have a lot of energy on stage and my music is fun.

Everybody, learn instruments, quick!!

I've got guitar down so we need piano, drums, bass, maybe tamberine??

Who Sara??

I think I could do a way better job. She was good but had no energy. I think I have a lot of energy on stage and my music is fun.

remember, I've called tambourine girl ^_^ Though if you need backup dancers, I could always help you out there :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Who Sara??

i can do drums, im good at keeping beats

Yes! So I think we should play a fun pop/rock set. and then the last song, we bust out a tracked song and do a sexy dance!! Mika will find us irrisistable!

haha Yes! Our plan total Mika domination is coming together at last! Muahaha! lol No, it sounds like fun though! ^_^

I love being completely delusional <3 Theres no greater high!

And after the preformances we'd have to stay with Mika and his fam or stay in the same hotel as his band. We'd prolly stay up late talking and having the time of our lives. Yup yup!

Staying at the same hotel would be so much fun! hanging out in eachothers rooms, tag in the hall, jumping on beds.. :thumb_yello:

Heck yes! Raiding the minifridge, elevator racing, hide and see using all the rooms XD Too much fun!

Well, SIvan, you're our definite in haha So far you seem tpo have made the best connection with Mika so if all else fails, you can get us in good with him and his family XD

What instrument do you want to play?

Heck yes! Raiding the minifridge, elevator racing, hide and see using all the rooms XD Too much fun!

Well, SIvan, you're our definite in haha So far you seem tpo have made the best connection with Mika so if all else fails, you can get us in good with him and his family XD

i looooove the drums :) someone took this one allready???

and ill do my best with connections with mika tho...i dunno! im stil waiting for the email ;)