Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe that is Mika's sister behind me. She was standing with his mom the whole time and she was with the family at the signing too.

you can ask thatpinksock, she met his siter and they were talking at the boarders signing

well he has three so even if socks didn't talk to her, she may be his sister.

I can't see her face well enough to be sure but I think I remember her from the little cluster of mika's family at the signing. I so wish I had gotten a pic of his mummy and sisters (was that his brother with them, too?)

She was so nice! After we chatted I asked if I could get a picture of her and she said "I want to take on with you!" and I was like "ZOMGOSH OK!"

XD AGH!! >_< I am trying so very hard not to despise you right now, thats bosoming awesome!!

No! The other ones on the left!? It simply cannot be! :no: I will not believe it! I cannot believe it! >_< Why, its just not logical!

Really, though, bosoming pics you've got there. My envy only grows DX

well he has three so even if socks didn't talk to her, she may be his sister.

I can't see her face well enough to be sure but I think I remember her from the little cluster of mika's family at the signing. I so wish I had gotten a pic of his mummy and sisters (was that his brother with them, too?)

I always wondered what Mika's brother looked like. If you did indeed see him, is he as gorgeous as his wonderful brother Mika?

No! The other ones on the left!? It simply cannot be! :no: I will not believe it! I cannot believe it! >_< Why, its just not logical!

Really, though, bosoming pics you've got there. My envy only grows DX

This is an even better pic of his sister! And his mumsy. I found in on his alternate myspace.

l_a548533c4fe6971012023f601c4eeb58.jpg

And that statement wasn't dripping with sarcasm at ALL.