Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHY DOESNT HE KNOW WHO I AM!!! why cant i be like oh yeah mika, hes pretty cool we han gout sometimes, why cant he know my name!!!!!!

He will!! Just keep going to shows and try and meet him every time and make sure he learns your name is then he'll start recognizing you and then you'll talk more and more and then eventually you'll be bff!

Its worked for me before with other musicians.

WHY DOESNT HE KNOW WHO I AM!!! why cant i be like oh yeah mika, hes pretty cool we han gout sometimes, why cant he know my name!!!!!!

He knows my name *grins* In fact, he wrote "To Rachel, Love Mika" on my CD booklet. Then he signed my boobs <3

He will!! Just keep going to shows and try and meet him every time and make sure he learns your name is then he'll start recognizing you and then you'll talk more and more and then eventually you'll be bff!

Its worked for me before with other musicians.

Zomogsh! WHO?

But he couldn't quite put a name to a face, could he? I'm just joshing! I'm SURE he looked your picture up online and thinks about you all the time.

SHUT UP JUST BECAUSE MY PARENTS HATE ME AND MADE ME BABYSIT DOESNT MEAN HE DOESNT REMEBER ME AS HE GIRL IN THE CRAZY HAT IN THE FRONT ROW

haha I'm sure Mika had no clue who I was but hopefully he remembers what a bosom my mummy was and will associate me with her coolness XD

yeah, getting in with musicians isn't the hardest thing. you just have to see them enough and speak up and stand out a bit ^_^ If they're chill, they'll be able to put the name to the face soon enough

so like if i waved to him form the line and we sawme and waved back then at the venue i had on this ginormous ballon hat an di wa isn the front row, im on my way, i just gotta keep doing that plus staying after to get autographs?

Yes Mika is my absolute fave!!

Its really easy to get in good with musicians, because after a couple shows they really do remember you and if you're not all stalker-ish but cool and out-going they talk to you and have conversations with you because its easier for them to talk to a fan that they recognize and are familiar with than complete strangers. I've been on many tour busses..not in a groupie way! just hanging out watching tv and stuff, its fun!

Yes Mika is my absolute fave!!

Its really easy to get in good with musicians, because after a couple shows they really do remember you and if you're not all stalker-ish but cool and out-going they talk to you and have conversations with you because its easier for them to talk to a fan that they recognize and are familiar with than complete strangers. I've been on many tour busses..not in a groupie way! just hanging out watching tv and stuff, its fun!

Well I was really chatty with his whole family and very very chatty with Martin!! His mom approached me to talk about my Mika shirt lol <3 So maybe I have a chance!!

Well I was really chatty with his whole family and very very chatty with Martin!! His mom approached me to talk about my Mika shirt lol <3 So maybe I have a chance!!

uh im glad to say im your freind because evn though i wasnt at boarders, hey association right?