ThatPinkSock

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha no sarcasm at all, luv! XD

ya, he was an adorable little thing. Great hair, of course and his clothes were too adorable! Very geek chic, coming from one of the queens of geek chic (hijacking a bookstore is automatic grounds for ruling our people :glasses3:) He was definitely young, as well. I'm not genius with age either but I think he may have been younger than me at about 16 like summer said. If not he's a very youthful looking young man ^_^

i really want to see ap icture of him does anyone have one?

Naww. He wasn't at the Borders signing. I'm SURE I woulddah seen him if he looks like mika. I took snapshots of every VIP that said they were related to mika =]

He'll be so jealous he'll swoop you off your feet in the most passionate romantic manor then.. then... :stretcher:

Yeah then I'd faint and ruin everything. Mika would like oh well there's plenty more!

he doesn't look that much like Mika. I mean, you can look and tell they are brothers straight away but from whatI saw they weren't terribly alike. The hair was what struck me as most similar, which isn't a bad thing :mf_lustslow:

he doesn't look that much like Mika. I mean, you can look and tell they are brothers straight away but from whatI saw they weren't terribly alike. The hair was what struck me as most similar, which isn't a bad thing :mf_lustslow:

I would KILL to spend a day at his house with his family<3 And the old ladies that hang out at his house. I'd have the most Mikagasmic time.

I would KILL to spend a day at his house with his family<3 And the old ladies that hang out at his house. I'd have the most Mikagasmic time.

Oh, I know. So many people talk about wanting autographs and private performances from him, I just want to chill with his bosoming brill family! Talk about mikagasmic! XD

Oh, I know. So many people talk about wanting autographs and private performances from him, I just want to chill with his bosoming brill family! Talk about mikagasmic! XD

i wouldnt mind s perosnal performace but i would love to meet his family