• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's from this pic and it's the only one I have :thumbdown:

mika460.jpg

Thank you a million times! He is absolutely gorgeous in this pic. I think there should be a thread where every single new picture of Mika should be posted so we never miss a single one and don't have to check 50 diff threads to see them all.

Thank you a million times! He is absolutely gorgeous in this pic. I think there should be a thread where every single new picture of Mika should be posted so we never miss a single one and don't have to check 50 diff threads to see them all.

you're welcome! :biggrin2:

I agree with you! It would be a very good idea :thumb_yello:

Mika-11.jpg

Ok, so this picture was posted in this thread a long time ago, but I was just looking at it and it's the first time I've noticed the gold shoes on the table. Do you think those are Mika's? Look here at this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7241

In that interview he mentions that the most fabulous and embarrassing thing in his wardrobe is the gold Louis Vuitton shoes that he "stole from their press office." Are those the shoes in the picture? Just curious...

I bet they are! How funny that they found their way into a well-known pic! Mika, one of the world's most beloved shoplifters! He's gorgeous, and he knows how to steal a good pair of shoes....:wub2::mf_lustslow: For some reason, that is both amusing and adorable to me. Just think: the lucky lady who snags him will never have to spend another dime on footwear!:roftl:

I bet they are! How funny that they found their way into a well-known pic! Mika, one of the world's most beloved shoplifters! He's gorgeous, and he knows how to steal a good pair of shoes....:wub2::mf_lustslow: For some reason, that is both amusing and adorable to me. Just think: the lucky lady who snags him will never have to spend another dime on footwear!:roftl:

Never spend another dime on footwear? Now THAT would save me A LOT of money! Interesting...:naughty: