Mikagasmic Pictures!

ThatPinkSock

Wow! The previous photo is a very good close-up of Mika's bracelet! I have made pearl bracelets like that. Maybe... Hmm... Maybe I should make one for Mika... :wub2: I wonder who has made the one that he seems to be wearing a lot. Maybe himself?! Well after all he can do everything... :naughty:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think this one's pretty mikagasmic :mf_lustslow:

mikaconcert173.jpg

pretty much yes :naughty:

Wow! The previous photo is a very good close-up of Mika's bracelet! I have made pearl bracelets like that. Maybe... Hmm... Maybe I should make one for Mika... :wub2: I wonder who has made the one that he seems to be wearing a lot. Maybe himself?! Well after all he can do everything... :naughty:

on some of my pics you can actually see some of the letters on it! but I haven't been able to figure out what all of it says yet

pretty much yes :naughty:

on some of my pics you can actually see some of the letters on it! but I haven't been able to figure out what all of it says yet

It says Tahiti. So I presume he picked it up in Tahiti (Or someone else got it for him)

I bet they are! How funny that they found their way into a well-known pic! Mika, one of the world's most beloved shoplifters! He's gorgeous, and he knows how to steal a good pair of shoes....:wub2::mf_lustslow: For some reason, that is both amusing and adorable to me. Just think: the lucky lady who snags him will never have to spend another dime on footwear!:roftl:

I agree, I bet it's those shoes too! :roftl:

Never spend another dime on footwear? Now THAT would save me A LOT of money! Interesting...:naughty:

indeed.. :naughty: