Sivan

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aRGGH LOVETHAT FIRST PIC LOL

i don't know what it is about Mika but he has already become one of my favourite artists...i never thought anyone would eclipse Christina for me but he has...truly LOVE HIM :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I love that pic !

I also love the way Mika laughs ! Some people I know think he has a stupid way of laughing :shocked: but I do LOVE it !

On the French TV, a nasty comment was made about Mika's teeth ! The guy sais "Mika has got lots of hair, big eyes and long teeth !" ! Naughty, naughty !

I love that pic !

I also love the way Mika laughs ! Some people I know think he has a stupid way of laughing :shocked: but I do LOVE it !

On the French TV, a nasty comment was made about Mika's teeth ! The guy sais "Mika has got lots of hair, big eyes and long teeth !" ! Naughty, naughty !

noughty indeed!

come on ppl! post pix!

And you are SO LUCKY. it would be sososososo amazing to see him in person..just the thought gives me chills.

Its the most amazing feeling in the world! All of your insides turn to mush and theres a stupid smile stapled onto your face and your eyes kinda glaze over... *sigh* Mikas magical.

Its the most amazing feeling in the world! All of your insides turn to mush and theres a stupid smile stapled onto your face and your eyes kinda glaze over... *sigh* Mikas magical.

ll i think u can see me smile that way kinda...on the video where he see the scrapbook... :mf_lustslow:

he is magical. I think Mika's a witch! :boxed: The minute you're in his vicinity, all else fades away and you're just mesmerized by his brilliance. And when he smiles.... fuggedaboutit! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

I was talking to a guy at work about Mika (I actually dont shut up about him) and I just went into a fit of giggles.

what IS that?

WHY is that?

What do YOU make of that?

I'd say I need help but I enjoy thinking about him waaaaaay too much ^_^