Sorry.. But why GREY?

EnFa

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahah NOOOOooo someone needs to tell Mika NOT to laugh during the Pant Fixing!!!

He would cause everyone to get distracted....thats when accidents happen LOL:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I really hope Mika has got as good a sense of humour as i THINK he has, if he really does read this load of pants!!!:naughty:

I'm off now to finish off the red wine, bye bye pant-lovers of MFC

xxxxxxxxxx

As long as you're back in time for the Pant Fixing! :naughty:

haha I would hope Mika would just throw his trousers away. By donating his used undies to the MFC, he is only facilitating our sickness! XP

But who wouldn't like to own a pair of his undies? Used custome made undies!

Personally I Think MIKA, Mixed All Of The Colours Together To Make His Underwear.

I Love How We Are Probably The Only People In The World Who Care About MIKA's Undies. Lol.:naughty:

Schock:thumb_yello:

He did say in an interview about doing the Paul Smith (wrong name?) fashion... thing that if it was "something where he had to wear funny-colored briefs" he wouldn't do it, this led me to suspect he had rather standard-colored underwear (no rainbow here, folk!). But, behold, they are grey. I didn't know people had grey underwear... But it is a color that works with everything or just about everything. So, it's kind of smart.

Lol, I devoted so much thought to Mika's undies. :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
Wait till next week EnFa, I hope to see them for myself!:naughty:

Yiir! Good girl Babs! And then you'll have to tell in details about them, ok? There will go a long time before I'm maybe going to see them myself!

Yiir! Good girl Babs! And then you'll have to tell in details about them, ok? There will go a long time before I'm maybe going to see them myself!

Thought you were undie spotting at some festival in the summer? :mf_rosetinted:

Didn't we spy a trace of grey undies in the Coachella pix?

Not that *I* noticed ... I mean, I think I just heard someone *else* mention it... that is... um... :blush-anim-cl:

Well, that's what I heard... :mf_rosetinted:

dcdeb