EnFa

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a grey boxer hat...hmm

id love to stand up on stage and see that ...a whole crowd of people wearing grey boxer short hats

im sure there may be a few doctors on the venue exits to take you into a safe hospital with lovely cushioned walls :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• 1 month later...
SO, I walked around with the undies on my head last night.. Hopefully not while he was there. But he got them.

what's the undies story, enfa..? :mf_rosetinted: I somewhat expected it but kata told they were not ordinary grey.. *rises eyebrow suspiciously*

what's the undies story, enfa..? :mf_rosetinted: I somewhat expected it but kata told they were not ordinary grey.. *rises eyebrow suspiciously*

They.. had red and white stripes, blue *stuff* at the edges. Don't remember the words. I wrote "Love Ya Babe" on them with permanent marker.

What exactly happened? I know that you wore them on your head and then offered them to Mika. What'd he say, "Yeah, I want them?" :roftl::roftl:

I said it was danish design (lied), sadly wasn't custom made, too big but he could have them. He slooooooooowly took them.

I feel so connected to Mika. Ill if I don't get to see him at least 20 times a month. :mf_rosetinted:

I said it was danish design (lied), sadly wasn't custom made, too big but he could have them. He slooooooooowly took them.

I feel so connected to Mika. Ill if I don't get to see him at least 20 times a month. :mf_rosetinted:

Please tell me someone has that on video. :roftl:

you, sick dane.... :mf_rosetinted:

what will he think of the entire population now..? *rises eyebrow again*

• 2 months later...