Sorry.. But why GREY?

EnFa

yeh Ill bring them to the live gig:thumb_yello:

he throws thing into the audience :punk:

I knew Mika throws some things into the audience, like flowers etc. But HIS PANTS?! Really? :shocked: Do you mean some long pants or the kind of pants that we think you mean (underpanties)? :biggrin2:

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ea... i caught the last bit you wrote in a very pale colour so nobody would see it....well, Sarah never misses a trick!!

tut tut. Naughty! :naughty: hehehe :D:bleh:

:roftl:

Still true though.....

Do you know what i think he does, he wears the same pair for a week, then turns them inside out and wears them for another week. Then he might spray them with a bit of deodorant and turn them around again....

No no, that one wasn't funny!:thumbdown: Have you seen this Aftenposten TV interview with Mika on YouTube. He says: "I DON'T SMELL!"

No no, that one wasn't funny!:thumbdown: Have you seen this Aftenposten TV interview with Mika on YouTube. He says: "I DON'T SMELL!"

the whole pants thingy is not going away ... the problem now is when i see him at the gig I will forever be wondering...Is he or is he not....!!!!!!!!!

frddie, keep holding on tight, mustn't loose those pants...

Freddie! I command you! I neeed 'em.. My precioussss... My own.. Preciousss.. Come to meee!

So Steph, stop helping him!!

Freddie! I command you! I neeed 'em.. My precioussss... My own.. Preciousss.. Come to meee!

So Steph, stop helping him!!

so you're in tow but no...freddy is racing them over to birmingham, in timr for the gig....just in case mika needs another pair.(golden would be funny to match these shoes).....chasing...

Maybe he thinks like I do...

It doesn't matter if u always have not that colourful undies cause you're

not going to flash them too much anyway! :naughty:

But Mika flashes them kinda often..!

I was thinking about Mika's undies, and I thought......

They could be brown, they could be blue, they could be violet sky

They could be hurtful, they could be purple, they could be anything he likes!!:roftl:

Brown undies.....ewwwwwww

and I sure hope they aren't hurtful, well, they could be if they were too tight!!:bleh:

They could be hurtful, they could be purple, they could be anything he likes!!:roftl:

and I sure hope they aren't hurtful, well, they could be if they were too tight!!:bleh:

no if you know Mika well enough you know that brown would definitely not be his colour even in undies, they are bright no none, he doesn't settle for second best! not even in undies!

They might be if they were like the ones me and the girls were looking at yesterday. The latex ones. :naughty:

I would certainly help him, talcum powder and baby oil:naughty:

Ohhh Never mix baby oil and talcum! either or! You get a grey sludgy mess, oh maybe thats why Mika's pants are grey! Mika lover do you have something you want to tell us!?!

Ohhh Never mix baby oil and talcum! either or! You get a grey sludgy mess, oh maybe thats why Mika's pants are grey! Mika lover do you have something you want to tell us!?!

erm someone else who has tried this LOL nooooo it doesnt work:naughty:

Sorry.. But why GREY?

Problem solved! Now we've come in a full circle! :bleh: