• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah! and then they should say Hol-land on his buttcheeks... Lol.. :D

Hehe, that would be fun... :roftl: :roftl:

And don't forget the orange braces with a slight little red, white and blue on the sides to finish it off... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and clogs! Clogs would be like the topping on the Mika... :winner_first_h4h:

(...)

OK, OK, I'm just rattling on a bit... Let him start with the orange undies first. :thumb_yello:

Been off for a day and the first thread I read is this one-it has taken me ages and have never laughed so much!!-My mind is obviously in the gutter too!!

Could the pink pants (that were once white or grey) have been put in the wash with his red jeans turning them pink??

And the thought of the turning 'em inside out and backside first is just soooooooooo dirty. Who would ever dare admit to that :puke: or go out with someone who did that!!

As far as going commando its okay as long as hes not had "the same jeans on for 4 days now"

I think Mika is like me and if anything has been worn (even just had a try on)-it will be put to be washed straight away-that could be why the grey pants are always at the top of his laundry pile!I always have loads of ironing (of which I just can't do!-everything looks worse when I have ironed them!) Thats what husbands are for! xx

Just watched a documentary thingy about Jackie magazine.

They were talking about how popluar David Cassidy was in the 70's ( he was gorgeous though) and the questions girls used to ask the magazine about him.

One was - wait for it - what colour underpants does he wear. :naughty:

See, we are not so strange after all. :mf_boff:

Just watched a documentary thingy about Jackie magazine.

They were talking about how popluar David Cassidy was in the 70's ( he was gorgeous though) and the questions girls used to ask the magazine about him.

One was - wait for it - what colour underpants does he wear. :naughty:

See, we are not so strange after all. :mf_boff:

ive been sat here glancing through this thread and i have been thinking hypothetically...when we go on dates with guys or girls do any of us actually sit there thinking...oh i wonder what colour pants they have on?

Its never really crossed my mind when i have been going on dates....but now it will :blink:

hahaha well now im trying to think what pants i would consider a turn off on a man...and all i can think of is a thong :roftl: :roftl:

or pants with skid marks :puke:

hahaha well now im trying to think what pants i would consider a turn off on a man...and all i can think of is a thong :roftl: :roftl:

Ewww, I nearly missed that last bit. Mind you, you'd have to get more than a glimpse to see if they were a thong or skiddy. :naughty:

Ewww, I nearly missed that last bit. Mind you, you'd have to get more than a glimpse to see if they were a thong or skiddy. :naughty:

Thats true and i guess its the reason i dont look at Pants on a date......but we all seem to be fantasizing over Mika's Undies hehehehe

Ewwww! though i do i agree! when men wear really boyish underwear with cartoons on kinda puts me off a tad too :thumbdown: i like a nice pair of tight boxers or nothing at all :naughty: