EnFa

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not as ruined as mine is after Babs pm :naughty:

Well, I got that too.. So it makes us two very ruined ppl.. My mind's totally meshed up!

And yeah, the Hugo Boss undies are 100% real, yeah.. aha, yeah :roftl:

I know Mika's undies is the "topic", but I thought this thread would've at least died down a bit, lol. I can't help but imagine the look on Mika's face if he ever came across this thread. I guess those who are going to his gig in Berlin tonight are going to find out if he's read this thread. Maybe he'll wear four belts and ten braces to keep his trousers up :P LOOL!

I know Mika's undies is the "topic", but I thought this thread would've at least died down a bit, lol. I can't help but imagine the look on Mika's face if he ever came across this thread. I guess those who are going to his gig in Berlin tonight are going to find out if he's read this thread. Maybe he'll wear four belts and ten braces to keep his trousers up :P LOOL!

and what will he think reading words such as "Mikagasm"?!?!?

or the thread about his feet/socks/shoes?

I think he already knows his fans! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I haven't seen the thread on his feet/socks/shoes!! lol Wow, we are overly fanatic, aren't we! You think he saw this coming? A year ago...did he think girls from across the globe would discuss his undies, feet, body hair, socks, shoes, braces......and "mikagasms"? Ahh...the things Mika makes us do :naughty:

Yeah Mika...aren't you glad you have over 2000 fans who are willing to run after you to get a glimpse of your undies? :P lol

All of a sudden the scene from the movie 'The Bachelor' when all the brides were running after him, crossed my mind! Can you imagine that happening to Mika?! bwahaha, that would be one heck of a sight!

Seriously, we're dangerous, we're very, very dangerous! haha :naughty:

Yeah Mika...aren't you glad you have over 2000 fans who are willing to run after you to get a glimpse of your undies? :P lol

All of a sudden the scene from the movie 'The Bachelor' when all the brides were running after him, crossed my mind! Can you imagine that happening to Mika?! bwahaha, that would be one heck of a sight!

We're complete Fruit Loops!

poor Mika :tears:

NO NO NO

Mika!!!!!! Don't be scared, there's nothing to worry about, you know why?

Because if we saw we wouldn't say a world except "MMMMMMMMIIkaaa?:shocked: " and we wouldn't be able to run after you or do some crazy things.

OMG, 25 pages about Mika's undies?? :blink::shocked:

I am really looking forward to any threads about the gig in Berlin... :naughty:

Oh, including pics and videos of course. :biggrin2:

OMG, 25 pages about Mika's undies?? :blink::shocked:

I am really looking forward to any threads about the gig in Berlin... :naughty:

Oh, including pics and videos of course. :biggrin2:

oh yeah, me too! It would be fun if he had some orange undies on!