Mika's songs and your singing

CazGirl

Any other World should be coming your way in a couple of days.... I was in studio today but i had to record one of my own songs, ive just got the 5th song promotion from Myspace, so i can put any other world up there when its done....gotta learn it first and make Mika proud!!!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why is no-one co-operating >_<

OKAY.

Get drunk first!

That should do it! :D:wink2:

Well here is me singing Ring Ring as i promised LOL, I didn't do the whole song as my mic messed up a bit...

p.s. it's just me singing, no back up music or anything, couldn't hear myself lol.

enjoy - http://www.mediafire.com/?1wldjktyknu

Well here is me singing Ring Ring as i promised LOL, I didn't do the whole song as my mic messed up a bit...

p.s. it's just me singing, no back up music or anything, couldn't hear myself lol.

enjoy - http://www.mediafire.com/?1wldjktyknu

awww you sound cute!!! And you stayed in tune too :D You did a good job :thumb_yello: would love to hear you with music though!!

and thanks charlie! Glad ya like it!! ^________^

awww you sound cute!!! And you stayed in tune too :D You did a good job :thumb_yello: would love to hear you with music though!!

and thanks charlie! Glad ya like it!! ^________^

Thanks!!! just heard yours and it sounded well fun :punk:

I'll do Big girl you are beautiful with music next...i am not even going to bother with Love today or grace kelly my voice can't go that high :roftl:

Thanks!!! just heard yours and it sounded well fun :punk:

I'll do Big girl you are beautiful with music next...i am not even going to bother with Love today or grace kelly my voice can't go that high :roftl:

what one? lollipop or grace kelly? thanks though :D and im looking forward to hearing your next one! and THANKYOU for actually posting :D

We need more people!